chapter 3😇😇

Hey guys, kaise ho sab, Theek hi hoge toh yeh rha next part 👇

Let's start~😍😍😍😍

So the baby was sleeping peacefully in his arms and sid was continuously staring her lovingly and caress her hairs softly. He was so happy today that finally after waiting for so many years he finally found his other half, his heart, his soul and his mate. Sid was just staring her without blinking his eyes. His trance was broken by his father.

Ashok~ Agar tera tadna pura ho gya ho toh kya tu hume batane ki kripya karega ki ye bachi kon hai or teko kahan se mili. Ashok uncle said annoyingly.

Sid~ still lost in her and said ye mera baby hai, meri jaan. Saying this he pecked her cheek softly.

All were looking at him confusingly. Suddenly kush screamed in horror and said

Kush~ kya! Kya! Kya!  Nahi ye nhi ho sakta, hey bhagwaan! Ye sunne se pehle main mar kyu nhi gya, sid ye tune kya kiya, tune hume kahin muh dikhane layak nahi choda, sach! Sach!  Bata kahan muh kala karke aya tu? Haa bol ab muh kyu band hai tera kahan hamari izzat ki dhajiya udake aya vo bhi sirf kuch ghanto mein, vaise tune itni jaldi kaise kiya be! Mana tu soon to be alpha hai but itna altra pro max fast baby making how??. He said dramatically.
Everybody  howls into laughter and sid glared kush for speaking nonsense. Listening laughing voices baby stirr in his sleep and sid immediately started patting her head softly and glared at everyone sternly. Everybody stopped laughing seeing his glare. And then rita slowly asked him.

Rita~ But sid bache bata toh sahi ye hai kon? Itni pyari bachi tujhe mili kahan se?? Sid smiles and told them everything that happend. Everyone shocked listening this that this little soft baby is their soon to be luna and mate of sidharth. But after registering his words in their minds everbody smiles brightly.. And blessed them both. Rita maa has happy tears in her eyes. Suddenly ashok said.

Aahok~ But sid if she is your mate then do you think that our except her as their luna because firstly she is so small and second she is human. What if they didn't except her as their luna?? Listening this sid's eyes become red, he got extremely angry and his grip tightened around her. He roared angrily

Sid~ I didn't give a fuck to anybody. She is mine and their soon to be luna and they have to except it. If anybody dare to say a word against her, I will rip him/her in a part. Everybody got silent after listening him but his little luna's sleep broke and she got afraid listening his voice and started crying. Listening her crying voices sid realised his mistake and he immediately went silent and started Pacifying her softly.

Sid~ oh god! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry meri jaan meine dekha nahi aap ko plz I'm sorry mera babu i didn't realize. Maine apko jaga diya na sorry shona. Now stop crying plz baby. Everybody again shocked listening sid because he never say sorry to anybody, not even his dad and now he was continuously saying sorry to this little creature in his arms. Everybody smiles and understand that now this alpha is gonna ruled by this little luna. And here our little luna stopped crying listening sid and started staring him with her tearful doe eyes and held his big finger in her small fist and staring him innocently. Like this 👇

Sid smiles seeing this

Sid smiles seeing this. Suddenly mahi
And shefali squealed with happiness and said
Mahi ~ sid plzz hume bhi hamari choti si luna do na 😍😍😍, hume bhi isse uthana hai, kitni cute hai ye.

Shefu~Haa plz sid do na hume. Plz
They both make puppy faces so sid nods unwilling and going to give the baby to mahi, but baby suddenly started crying again and sid immediately stopped and again put her on his chest, baby immediately stopped crying Nd started seeing him again. Everybody smiles seeing this and rita maa said

Rita~ sid mujhe lagta hai isko tere se attachment ho gyi hai, dekh kaise tujhe dekh rhi hai or tere alawa kisi ke pass jaa bhi nhi rhi. Sid smiles and kiss her head lovingly. Rita maa said

Rita~acha chlo ab sab apne apne kamre mein bhut raat ho chuki hai or sid tu isse mujhe dede abhi bachi hai raat ko uth kar rone lagegi toh main sambhal lungi aur tu jaa jaake dinner krle.hum sabne already kr liya hai.

Sid~nods negatively and said nahi maa ye mere saath hi rahegi or main sambhaal lunga isse, aap tension mat lo or mera dinner room mein hi bhijwa do wahi kha lunga. Saying this he goes upstairs. Rita maa didn't stopped him because she knows how stubborn her son is. And told the maid to take dinner in sid's room only. And after that everyone goes to their room.

So here is the next chapter. Happy reading. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😁😁😁😁😁.