chapter 17😇😇😇😇

Let's start~😍😘😘😘😘

So everyone looked at the direction and fear was clearly visible in their eyes looking at the scenario. Because their stood the devil 😈😈himself. His eyes were bloodshot red, veins are popping out, knuckles turned white. He was glaring at Sonia's mother like today he will kill her. He was going mad with anger forgetting about the little bean who was still in his arms and looking at him totally horrified. Yes, sana became scared seeing his red eyes and loud sound of broken table sacred the shit out of her. She never witness Sid's this side. Her eyes became teary. Suddenly sid shout dangerously

Sid~ How dare you?? And that's it sana started crying loudly. Sid looked towards her and then at Mahi. Mahi understood his sign and goes towards him. She takes sana from his hold and signalled shefu. They both went upstairs taking sana with them. After they went upstairs everyone looked at sid who was glaring sonia's mom dangerously and marched towards her. He growled loudly and grabbed her neck chocking her. Everyone became shocked while sonia and her dad became horrified. They both rushed towards them and trying to freed her from sid's grip. But all went in vain because he's really angry this time.

Sonia~ sid kya kar rahe ho choro meri mom ko.

Viren~ sid plz choro usha ko usko saans lene mein problm ho rahi hai. Ashok plz roko isse.

Ashok~ sid kya kar rahe ho choro usse vo mar jayegi. I said leave her.

Sid~ No! Dad mar jane dijiye isse. I'm gonna kill this bitch! How dare she talk like this about my bacha. Today I'm gonna kill her.

Sonia~ no sid plz choro meri mom ko. Aur kya bola bitch meri mom nahi bitch toh vo anath hai jo tumhare or mere beech mein ayi. Sonia screamed in anger. But sid's temper rise and he leave sonia's mom who was breathing heavily and slap sonia so hard.

Sid~ Don't you dare to speak against her otherwise I will chop you and your family into pieces. And you are a real bitch. You are such a shameless slut who spent her nights with different mens in their bed. You know what I'm not gonna make you my mate nor in this life neither in any life. So you better stay away from me. Aur apni family ko lekr daffa ho jao yahan se mujhe shakal bhi nahi dekhni tum mein se kisi ki just get lost. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.
Sonia's dad became horrified 😱😱😱😱seeing sid's this side so he took his wife and daughter and went away. Here rita maa said sid to go into his room and calm down. Sid went upstairs without uttering a single word because he is angry and everybody else retired to their respective works. Sid reached in his room only to find his bacha crying😭😭😭 like hell because she's still horrified remembering his red eyes. Mahi and shefu tried very hard to make her stop crying but all went in vain. They both saw sid and he gestured them to leave. They both nod their heads and leave from their after locking the door. Sid went near his bacha, he's still angry but for him his bacha is more important now. He picked her up in his arms and started cradling her but sana started wiggling in his hold because she still remember his red eyes and this makes her horrified again. But sid's heart ache with pain thinking that his bacha is fearing from him. The mere thought of going away from her shattered his heart into pieces.

Sid~ trying to stop her from crying shh bacha! Ri kyu rahe ho chup hoja meri jaan apko dar lag raha hai mujhse hmm, please baby shant hojao, main apko hurt nahi karunga bacha. Apko hurt karne se pehle main marna pasand karunga chup hoja mera babu and kissed her forhead lovingly. Sana stopped crying and looking at him like a lost child but after 5 min she started snuggling into his chest. Sid smiles and kissed her cheeks. But suddenly sana come out of his chest and looked at him with her innocent filled eyes and blabber

Sana~ ja.... Jaa..... Jan..... 'Janna'. And started giggling while blabbering the same word 'janna' unknown to the fact that she stopped someone' world. Meanwhile sid freezed at the moment.

Hi kitne ache ho tumlog finally tumne target pura kar hi diya 😁😁😁😁😁 Thank you so much and here's the next update. Ab isse next update apko iss chapter ke response ke according milegi okkk.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😆😅😆😆😁