001

Y/N L/N HID BEHIND A WALL, she was planning on pickpocketting this old man. When the man had came closer to the wall she was hiding, she walked out casually and smoothly grabbed his money. The old man turned around and started running like he had seen a massive duck with a creepy head or something. Turns out, he was running away from people he owed money to.

Y/n saw a girl with short hair and bangs attempting to pickpocket the same man as he just bumped into her. To the short haired girl surprise, there was no money. She was certain that she saw him holding a bundle of cash not long ago. The short haired girl raised her head and saw Y/n holding the cash.

They made eye contact, they're strangers which makes it.. 10x more awkward. The short haired girl was first to break eye contact as she had turned around and walked away, after fighting against the thought of pickpocketting her too.

ooo

Y/N L/N HAD A FAMILY, But as she grows older her parents starts to fight regularly because of their financial state. They were so close to being homeless at this point. Y/n was an only child, she had no one to share her feelings to, no shoulder to lean on when shes feeling her worst. Y/n starts to make friends and starts to open up to people more, but she ends up just being used.

But that feeling of loneliness ended ever since she met, her.

She was her shoulder when shes feeling down, she was her source of comfort.

But what she didnt knew, Kang Sae-Byeok felt the same way. Except, she wanted them to be more than just friends and comfort buddies.

ooo

That was too short- ANYWAY-