002

Y/N COULD HEAR SCREAMS AND SHOUTS OUTSIDE HER ROOM, she sighed theyre fighting again. She scrambled around trying to find something to pick her window lock, she was trying to escape again. She eventually found her pocket knife and started picking the lock as the she heard a table being smashed. Now thats brutal, she thought before she jumped out of the window and walked down the streets.

She went to the train station as people there were usually so busy trying to find their train, they dont even realize that theyre pocket has been picked. She sat down on the lonely stations bench, it was 3 am. It was dead silent before she heard someone shuffled to sit beside her.

She glanced at their way and saw a fine man wearing a suit, carrying a briefcase. He was silent for a while before he spoke up, " Hello miss, would you like to play a game with me? " the man smiled. Thats fucking creepy-

" a game? " The girl asked.

" yes, everytime you win you will get ₩100.000 but if i win, you will have to give me the same amount back. " He explained, bitch thought i was loaded or something?. " -or you could repay me with your body. " He continued.

Her eyes widened. What the fuckity fuck fuck-

" oh no no not like that miss, i meant you will get a slap everytime you lose. " He cut off her thoughts as if he readed her mind.

A/n : YOU COULD SMACK MY ASS LIKE A DRUM 💋💋💋 sorry.

She thought for a while, this fucking pretty face is not gonna get ruined by some random sugar daddy- but she eventually agreed.

" Im sure you've played ddakji before? " The man smiled as he puts up 2 cards, red and blue.

She picked the blue one, as they started playing.

So far she had been slapped around 3 times with ₩100.000 clutched in her hands. She slammed the card down and won again, so now 3 slaps and ₩200.000- okay make that ₩300.000. She was feeling very confident even though she only played this with her dad before all that tough shit happened.

The game had ended, Y/n got slapped 5 times and won ₩300.000. Damn.

The mad smiled and took out a cardboardy lookung card with a circle, triangle and square symbols. " there are other games like this where you van win more, think about it we dont have many slots left. " The man said. Y/n looked down at the card and back up only to find nobody as he had already left.

Y/n flipped the card and saw numbers.

8650 4006

A/n : this chapter is kinda boring cuz our wife isnt here but anygays, the lines and conversations in this book wont be 100% accurate as in the show since i have a shared netflix acc and i cant randomly open the netflix anytime i want to write. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME FOR CHANGING THEM. Okay bye ily 💋👩😋