004

A WHITE AND SKETCHY VAN PULLED UP IN FRONT OF Y/N'S HOUSE. It was 12 am and both her parents had gone to sleep. Y/n had told her cousin eun-ho that she will be going to her friends house and wont visit for a couple of days, which is obviously a lie. The buzzing sound of the window sliding down brought attention back to reality.

" Password? " a monotone voice spoke. " Red Light, Green Light. " The door of the van opened to reveal morr people in it that looked liek they had been knocked out. White gas filled the van and the last thing Y/n saw was the back of that carrot masked guy's head.

ooo

Classical music rang in Y/n's ears, she jolts up and barely missed the black pole that was supporting what looked like another matress on top of hers. She looked around and saw that she was in a big white room filled with 456 people wearing a green-ish jacket with a number patch behind.

She looked down at her own jacket and saw the number 258 patched on her jacket. She slowly got out of her bed when she heard some loud screaming from below.

" YOU BITCH!! " an ugly old hag with a stupid tattoo screamed.

She look across from the old man and saw a girl around her age being punched and kicked down on the floor.

Everything went like a blur, sure she was pretty but y/n barely know her

Will the girl even like y/n that way?

Her thoughts were cut off as she heard the loud buzz and carrot looking guys walked in. Y/n took this chance to help up the pretty girl, 067.

Y/n held out her hand for 067 which in return she stared, looked up at Y/n and walked past her visibly bumping her shoulder while doing so.

Now thats going to be interesting.

A/n

SORRY FOR RANDOMLY DISSAPEARING
i was thinking of starting a oneshot book for sae byeok instead of continuing this one since i didnt really have the mood to post anything wizhsishakwjak
Lmk if i should make one or just continue to write this
OK BYE FRUIT BOWLS 😋😋