PAST(2)....

flashback...

three years back....when you are 17...

your mom got a boyfriend which you dont like at all...but you said you are ok with it cause you felt you have no right in stopping her as you are a adopted child..you just agreed what she did cause why not she gave you a wonderful life which is rare for a orphan...so decided to be grateful and agreed her....but you didnt accepted him as you appa...no one can take that place...you just look at him like a omma's boyfriend but not as appa...

it was going normal until omma bought him to your house...you dont like the idea of living with him...you always had bad vibes from from the very start...

omma and him are being good couple...but as i said time changes...it changed...slowly slowly his true colors are getting out...he used to best omma and me when ever he is drunk...but soon it also changed...he started to beat us everyday....

omma cant see me suffer so broke up with him...but he didnt let her slide..the next he come to our home and showed us hell....t-the worst thing is...he started to touch me inappropriately behind my omma...omma only knows that he beats but she dont know what disgusting things he is doing to me...omma and me are helpless..we have no one to go...that is moment i missed my oppa very much...if he is alive then i will never facing this...

h-he is the reason why dont ware skirts and revealing tops...he forced me to ware skirts so that he can touch me...those days are real hell...no matter how much i beg him...there is no effect on him... mom tried everything...even she went to police...but they didnt help us...we felt so helpless...

one day he mix something in omma's food making her unconscious...

---------------

y/n: w-what you did to her

you crying shaking and trying to wake up your omma who fell unconscious on the floor cause of him.

him: aish! stop that! she is such a obstacle..

y/n: WAKE HER UP!!

him: why so hurry...we still have lot to do

shiver ran inside you...you understand what he meant....

you started to crawl back...he is taking his devilish steps towards you...

he hold your upper harm and harshly pulled you up and started to drag you towards the bed room

you are crying and begging him to leave you...but he is not caring about anything...he just wants you...this is the reason why he trapped your mom...just for you...for your body...

he harshly throwed you on the bed and hovered you trying to kiss you...you are struggling very much to escape...but he is too strong...he is a man in his 40s and you are just a 17 year girl...you too weak compared to him...all your cries, struggles, screams, begs are invisible to him..lust blinded his eyes...

his hand roamed on you legs making you more panic

you shouted loud hoping someone will help but no...no will come...

he is trying to kiss you and bite your neck but you are not letting him to do by wiggling...

he is getting impaitent. 

him: STOP MOVING WILL YOU!!

he slapped making your lips bleed...thats it..you cant take this anymore...

you appa's words come to your mind..no matter how weak you are..you have fight for your self...even though you are physically weak...put your fear aside and fight...