Trust...

you are sitting on the floor with knees up and your hands on it, looking at the sky filled with gloomy grey clouds, talking with shaky voice...

jungkook and jimin hide themselves behind a wall near you enough to hear you

that unknown person scooted himself little close to wall not to get caught....and he is....you are right! its taehyung...

y/n: how are you? hm? i hope you are peaceful up there.....my mr.perfect...

a tear rolled down your cheeks

y/n: its been four years already....but still the pain is same....

y/n: i hope you are happy cause i trying my best to be happy here so that you can be happy seeing me happy..

you chuckled wiping your tear

y/n: emmo left...its been a month she left...but i am not complaining...i happy for her....but still....somewhere... i feel like i want her....

you sighed....

the three maknaes felt bad....no matter how much they care for you...mothers is different....they felt guilty cause they cant make you feel full in the absence of your mother

looking at the sky remembering those beautiful memories with dad you tear up more

y/n: i am sorry i am crying...but i cant help...i cant stop my self

you are wiping your tears but they keep falling

y/n: let me ask you something....

you took a deep breath

y/n: was i-i a b-burden to you?  did you regretted adopting me? please say no cause its killing me...

you burst out crying loud

y/n: no right? i am not burden right? i am your princess right? 

taehyung felt very guilty hearing you....he know...he is the reason of your crying...

y/n: p-please answer me cause...i am thinking that i am really a bad luck....

you chuckled sadly between tears

y/n: may be he is right...i am bad luck...born with bad luck...what he said is true..

taehyung is drowning in guiltiness....he didnt mean those words....he just said them to make you stay away...he dont know this will leave this much impact on you

y/n: he said i am also burden to them....he said he dont want in their home.....b-but what did i do?

y/n: he hates me so much!! you know he wants me to go out of their lives.....very far...

y/n: i dont know that they are going to be stepbrothers.....its all happened so fast...if i know that they are going to be my stepbrothers and i would have stopped this marriage by hook or crook!....i came to know everything after marriage....is it my fault...

y/n: i am scared of them...but still i am trying be nice with them....but he...he is breaking me with those harsh words making me question my life....why my life is like this? why cant it be normal like other girls? why so MUCH PAIN!! 

you shouted your lungs out hitting the floor

y/n: a-appa....t-take me with you....please take me with you....i dont wanna live like this...do i deserve this?

you cried more clutching your shirt tightly as your hands are feeling shaky

y/n: i promised you that i will stay strong...b-but i cant anymore....lot of things happened...i cant manage these...eomma, mr.kim, my stepbrothers, my studies, and these stupid emotions!!