Fight...

Taehyung's room

Taehyung's room.....

after talking with jungkook, taehyung come to his room with a lot of thoughts in his mind

he come sat on the bed leaning his back on head board...he is drowning deep in his thoughts...

jungkook's words are ringing in his mind making him piss....he cant take his words...

a frustrated sigh escaped from his mouth....he looked at the night stand and took the photo frame in his hands....which is Ara's photo

taehyung: how can i? how can i give your place to her?!  you are my sister! not that girl!!  no body can take your place..

he fingers caressed the photo with painful eyes

taehyung: what jungkook is true...she is a innocent girl with no harm...but still...she is not you!! 

taehyung: i agree that she helped me and made me to realize the ways of happiness....and i am thankful for her that she took me out of the dark....but that doesnt mean to accept her right!?

he stare at the photo....your face suddenly flashed in his mind....unknowingly a small smile appeared on his face

taehyung: you know....she is just like you....very clumsy...laughing and smiling even the situation is hard...being positive and active....you know she always shouts loudly like literally very loud!!

he chuckled

taehyung: but i am not complaining...her laughs and shouts makes me feel something...

he smiled  looking at the photo...but soon it turned into a hard and cold expression...

taehyung: that is my problem....i dont wanna feel anything!!  the main problem is she is just like you! every time i see her....i remembers you....her laughs and talking always makes me remember you and make me more me drown in guilt an regret for not saving you that day.... 

taehyung: yes! she is giving me pain! she is increasing my pain more and more! just looking at her makes me hate my self....it pisses me so much! i cant see her around....

taehyung: at first...when she come to this house...i hated her...i hated so much to the core....but gradually the hate started to fade....maybe cause of her innocence....after she said me to be happy that day....and from that day onwards my hate for her is totally vanished....

taehyung: but that doesnt meant i like her...i dont like her...i dont even hate her....

taehyung: i am afraid...i am afraid that what if one day i accept her cause she is so innocent pure just like you....i am afraid that what if she leaves us once she gets to know the truth....no! i cant take same pain again....i cant anymore...

he sighed and put the photo back on the night stand

taehyung: so the only way to is to make her stay away....from me...and from us....its not good for both of us....it will only gives pain...nothing more...