1

Imagine this story to be told by Unnati only.

Hellloo  All! Unnati Malharkar this side! Life is not actually easy when you are in class 11th and that goes for me. Yes, I am in class XI.  Well, you can definitely make it easier for yourself by taking commerce or humanities but you know I am a fool so I had to take science. Well, I would have loved to give you all a long lecture about how I ended up choosing science but I am left with only  half an hour to get ready before my school bus comes. Unlike others, I don't really take time to get ready. I would get ready in 15 min only. I don't know how these other girls end up taking more than an hour. Well, it's upto them how much time they take.

I was waiting at my bus stop for the bus to arrive and that's when it came. I entered and straight away went to the second last seat where my friend had already saved a seat for me. Her name is Aashna, she is my bestfriend. I sat beside her and that's when someone hit on my head. How can I forget about these two stupid monkeys? These are the two most annoying people in my life. Sanket Mehta and Tanzeel Khan. They can crack the most stupid yet funny jokes. These three people, I have known them from the start and we four are pretty close. I came out of my thoughts when Aashna spoke.

Aashna: You guys are in class XI and act as if you are in third. Why did you hit her?

Tanzeel: Ooh Aashna, aapni English sorry angrezi kahi aur jhaad. Yaha hindi chalti hai bas.

Sanket: Waise bhi humne sirf dheere se maara. Kyunki isse toh hum yaad rehte nahi. Aate hi tujhse baat krne lagi. Hum bhi toh hai yaha.

Unnati: Good morning guys! Aab khush?

These two could not even reply me back with a good morning. They only know how to roll their eyes to my good morning. Well, this is what happens daily. These two would always annoy me and Aashna. These are our fixed seats, me and Aashna on the second last and Sanket and Tanzeel behind us on the last one. Our whole way till the school was full of laughter. Our seat was actually  connected to the emergency door and it really looked as if it would open anytime soon.

Aashna: Yeh emergency door dekh kar aisa lagta hai na ki jaise kabhi bhi khul jaayega.

Unnati: Haan yar sahi mein. Aagar khul gya toh kya hoga?

Sanket: Hona kya hai 2 log bahar.

With this he laughed and Tanzeel joined him too. I and Aashna  looked at each other but seeing them laughing like this we couldn't help and joined them. The juniors in our bus would really think that we are mad but they don't know that they are missing this enjoyment because I have experienced this thing. We reached our school laughing like this. Aashna and I were in the same class XI SCI A and Tanzeel in XI SCI B whereas Sanket had taken Commerce. Huh, lucky you are Sanket. He would really tease us about this thing. We all were good at studies. I, Aashna and Sanket were like one of the toppers and Tanzeel was not a topper but a good student( Don't get me wrong, good only at studies). Though we were good at studies but we would never give up on enjoyment. Again, my chain of thoughts broke when a guy crossed me and went straight into XI Commerce. By this time I was really pissed and spoke before Sanket entered his class.

Unnati: Why are all these handsome guys in commerce only. Science mein sirf chomu ladke hi pade hai kya?

Aashna: Huh! Kya hogya achanak se tujhe?

Sanket(smirking): I know mein handsome hun but tujhe mere upar crush krne ki permission nahi hai.

Unnati: Shutup! You are not my type.

I noticed Tanzeel who was just listening to us. Knowing him, I know he would have spoken something by now to annoy me but he did not so I had to confront him.

Unnati: Tu kyun aise chup chap khada hai?

Tanzeel: Tu abhi kya boli?

Sanket who understood by now what was going on knew how to tease him and create a trouble for me.

Sanket: Yahi ki tu chomu hai.

Aashna and Sanket burst into laughter. That's when I realised that Tanzeel has taken science as well. Before, I could explain anything to him, the teacher had arrived so we left for our respective classes. I and Aashna sat together like we do. In front of me was Ashi. She was our close or you can say bestfriend. First period was of physics and I pretty much enjoy this one because our teacher knows how to entertain us. So, it was pretty good. Next was CS and it went studying. After that we had our english class and then finally lunch break for which I had been waiting for. I held Aashna's hand and then Ashi's and dragged them out of the class. They thought that we were going to the washroom as usual but to their surprise I took them in XI Commerce. 

Ashi: Yaha kyun lekar aayi hai yar Unnati?

I looked at Aashna who was figuring out something and then finally spoke.

Aashna: Wait, Unnati don't tell me ki tujhe sachi Sanket par crush aagya hai and tu yaha milne aagyi hai usse.

Ashi: Wait, yeh kab hua?

Unnati: Aree yarr Aashna kuch bhi. Mein toh yahan Aanchal se milne aayi hun.( Aanchal is one of my close friend, not best but yes close)

 Aashna and Ashi were also her friends so we went towards her seat, Aashna and Ashi were talking to her while my eyes were searching for someone else. I realised he was not in the class and Sanket as well. Pretty much, they both must be together. I wish I could exchange my body with Sanket just for a day. Well, he was not there so it was no point of me staying in that class anymore.

Unnati: Guys, chalte hai mujhe bhook lagi hai.

Aashna: Tujhe aaj hua kya hai. Aanchal se baat krne aayi thi tu baat toh tune kuch ki hi nahi.

I know I am a fool but somehow I managed.

Unnati: Aanchal, mein tujhse call par baat karti hun abhi bhook lagi hai so byee.

Ashi: Tu sachi ajeeb hi hai.

We left from the class and that's when I saw him in the corridor standing with Sanket. I really had to see that duffer with him but I shifted my eyes from Sanket to him. I have been crushing on him for like a week now and that's the longest time I had been crushing on someone. They both were walking towards us, not to talk to me but because their class was in that direction. He just passed me but my heartbeat raised like anything. Not a single guy I had been crushed on has ever made me feel this way. I am pretty sure that he passed at a distance of 5cm from me but still my heart. Once again, I came out of my thoughts when Aashna called Sanket. I really want to kill this girl. Why she had to call him, when he was with that guy.( Yes, I don't know his name! Poor me) She turned around and so did Ashi, I felt as if that guy also turned along with Sanket. I definetly had got the chance to talk to him but I don't know what stopped me from turning back. I think I didn't want to face him right now. That's when Ashi came to me.

Ashi: Unnati, chal hum chalte hai Aashna aajayegi kyunki meri kabhi Sanket se baat nahi hui toh mein waha kya krungi. Tujhe kuch kaam hai toh tu jaa skti hai, mein class mein jaa rahi hun.

Unnati: Aree nahi, Ashi mujhe bhi class mein hi jana hai bahot bhook lagi hai chal.

I really wanted to kill Aashna for stopping Sanket but I love you Ashi. Thanks for saving me. It's not as if he would have killed me but he surely raises my heartbeat and I didn't want embarrass myself by letting them hear my heart beating so fast.

That's it for this chapter you all. It's my first time writing something like this and I really loved the way it turned out to be. Hope you all enjoyed reading it. Do tell me your reviews in the comments. Thanks for reading❤