3

Second update of the day you all. Do check the first one before reading this one vrna smjh nahi aayega.

My day started on a good note. His name is Manav and now he knows me as well. He even smiled looking at me. Ahh! I am going mad thinking about everything. We are in the same bus and that means the same locality as well. I was smiling and blushing thinking about all this and by now I had reached my class. Aashna and Ashi had noticed me smiling like a fool.

Ashi: Lo ji wapas shuru hogya. Iss baar woh unlucky ladka kon hai jisse kabhi pta hi nahi chalne wala ki uss par Unnati Malharkar ko crush hai?

Well, she was right. I had a lot of crushes and some of them even had a crush on me but I never dated anyone of them. I did not want them to know about me crushing over them because I feel my studies will get disturbed and even they never proposed me thinking that I would complain to the teacher. Why do they think like that? I mean yes, I am good at studies but that does not mean that I will complain to the teachers, okay? I mean these dumb kids should grow up.

Unnati: Yarr Ashi! Abhi nahi, pehle mujhe khud toh sure hone de. Abhi mujhe nahi pta. 

Aashna: Rehne de Ashi! Iss ko mein jaanti hun, abhi yeh kisi din khud hi btadegi. And aab hume iski pagalpanti bhi jhelni pdegi kyunki aab yeh aise hi beech beech mein aape prince charming ke khayalo mein gayab hojayegi and aise hi smile krte hue milegi.

Before I could say anything, the teacher came in the class. Time passed and it was the lunch period. I really wanted to go and see him but now Aashna and Ashi knew about him and any of my strange act would lead them to know that the guy is none other than Manav. I was about to drop my plan to see him today but then I decided to go alone. I stood up from my seat and was going out of the class when Aashna stopped me.

Aashna: Unnati kaha jaa rahi hai? Rukk mein bhi aati hun!

Unnati: Aree nahi Aashna! Mein Aanchal ke paas jaa rahi hun, kal usse call par baat bhi nahi kar payi na mein toh bas wahi jaa rahi. Tu lunch karle and Ashi bhi akeli hojayegi.

I said this to her and ran away from there because I knew she would have stopped me. I came out from my class and went towards his. I entered his class and went towards Aanchal. I was talking to her and was anyhow trying to get a glimpse of him. I talked for like 5 min with her but I guess again he was not in the class. I said bye to her and was moving out of the class when I heard a familiar voice. 

Sanket: Unnati!

You all guessed it was Manav, right? Even I wished it was Manav. But you guys yaha koi movie nahi chal rahi, real life mein ghanta aisa kuch hota hai! 

Unnati: Haan bol. Kya hai?

Sanket: Nahi kuch nahi. Tu meri class mein kya kar rahi hai?

Unnati: Aanchal se milne aayi thi.

Sanket: Ooh achaa. Toh mil li?

Unnati: Haan.

Sanket: Toh yaha kya khadi hai nikal na yaha se!

Unnati: Whatever.

I rolled my eyes and went from there. Now, I really wanted to see him becoz the lunch period was almost over and I wasted it on searching for him instead of eating my food. I sighed and headed towards my class and that's where I found him talking with the guys of my class. I tried not to get lost in him and headed towards my seat or else Aashna and Ashi would have caught me. You have no idea how I ignored him and headed towards my seat, I so wished I could have talked with him but it would have looked strange. I sat beside Aashna and that's when I thought that maybe I am really in a movie kyunki aise real mein nahi hota, so guys don't keep your hopes high about this happening with you. Manav came towards our seat and as usual my heart started beating faster.

Manav: Aree Unnati aur Aashna, tum dono iss class mein ho?

I really wanted to speak but I feel this guy has a control over me. I could not speak.

Aashna: Haan hum toh issi mein hai. Humne Science li hai.

Manav: Ooh achaa! Chalo then mein chalta hun kyunki lunch over hone wala hai. See, you guys later! Bye!

Aashna: Haan bye!

Yes, I did not say anything coz I was not in the state to say anything. I just smiled to his bye and he smiled back. I guess that's all I would end up doing this whole year. I got so many chances to talk with him but I always end up staying quiet. He must have thought that I am really a quiet girl. I saw he had already left. Ashi turned to look at us and I could feel everyone was looking at us as well. Ofc they will look at us because being friends with Manav was not a normal thing. He was one of the most handsome boy or I would prefer to say munda of our school plus he was a bad boy. So, no one dared to talk to him. Yes, he is a bad boy and that's the thing which attracted me more to him. I love bad boys. Also, I feel this is the reason Tanzeel and Sanket are good friends of his because those two are the bad boys of our school and now I feel Manav is a part of them. So, you can say that these Tamasa boys are the bad boys. 

Ashi: Tum dono usse jaante ho????

Aashna: Haaan Ashi!!

Ashi: Yarr tum dono kitne lucky ho! You already knew Tanzeel and Sanket aur aab Manav bhi. WOOW!

Unnati(chuckles): Toh kya hogya Ashi?

Ashi: Kya hogya kya Unnati? Inn teeno par ladkiya maarti hai plus these are the bad boys. Inn se dosti karne ke liye log maarte hai.

Before we could continue with our talks. The teacher entered our class. Anyhow, my day passed. It was the last period which was of games. Usually, it's only us Science students in the ground in the last period but as we went down, I saw Sanket and then many familiar faces which means Commerce students were there as well, they must have got this period free. Before I could have searched for Manav, a football came rolling on the ground in my direction. I picked up the ball and looked where it came from and that's when I saw Manav coming towards me. I was again lost in him. He was in his sports dress looking even more handsome. He smiled at me and took the ball from my hand. His fingers touched mine just for a second but that passed shivers down my body. He thanked me and I again smiled as always. He went from there. I was really feeling like a fool. Thinking a little too much about every moment spent with him. His fingers touched mine just for a fraction of second and it affected me so much but look at him, he does not even care. I don't even affect him thodu sa. He is again back to playing and I am still thinking about him. I can try to ignore him but what to I do if he keeps smiling like this. I have a nazuk dil and if he keeps smiling like this then I won't be able to get out of him.  

Aaj hi update kardiya yeh chapter coz shayad kal update naa aaye! I hope you all like this one. Thanks for loving this ff and for all your sweet comments. I love you all! Do vote and let me know your views in the comment section. Thanks for reading.