Let's Play a Game

Aether's POV:

He dragged me into a series of hallways, dashing on and about.

This guy is seriously fast. I had to move my own legs faster to catch up.

After he located where our destination is, he opened a white door to a room, grab my mask and threw it far inside the room. 

I dashed after it without a second thought.

I heard a loud bang and a soft click... I turned around to see the door getting locked. 

I was suddenly rammed over and held up against the walls of the room.

He pressed me against the cold concrete wall, pressuring my body hard against it.

His mask was against my face, his gaze locked with mine.

"I like your face... tell me your name and I shall introduce myself."

I was intimidated and felt too weak to fight anyway, so I soften my shoulders and answered his question...

"Nice to meet you Aether... I am Tartaglia," he said, shaking his head to get rid of his mask.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed me and threw me onto his bed. Without hesitation he flung himself on top of me, making me unable to move. 

Tartaglia bent over, his face next to mine... I can hear his deep breaths and then he began licking my neck and sucking it with his lips. I gasped in fear, a soft moan... a lewd sound... slipped from my mouth...

"I liked that..." he said, "Do it again,"

No... Not again...

Please... stop---

I tried to push Tartaglia off with both my hands but he was surprisingly strong. He placed his hands onto mine and slid them down his body... before gently lowering it down back onto the bed. I stopped flinching, I remained as calm and still as I could. If he gets bored of me, he'll let me go. As soon as I've gotten used to him licking me on and on, I noticed his disinterest. Tartaglia tsked and pierce his teeth into my neck, I felt how deep he sank his teeth into my neck.

He kept on licking and sucking... applying pressure on the wound.

Then... I felt his slender hand sliding my pants off... I grabbed it with my left arm...

"Let go... " he said. "Let. Go." he repeated.

I'm weak, I'm useless, I can't fight him at all. I slowly allowed my pants to fall from my grip.

I looked at the walls, unable to face Tartaglia. This has happened in the past, if I can endure that... I can endure this. My eyes slowly watered... the memories began to flow back... piece by piece, bit by bit.

Tartaglia placed his long fingers at my anal hole. He slowly stabbed it inwards, scissoring my insides and feeling it. As his fingers moved around from place to place, he began to press on certain places. My body jolted upwards when he pressed a certain area. 

"Oh? You're sensitive here?" Tartaglia taunts while using his fingers and scissoring the spot.

I can't play the silent game anymore, my voice screams for me to let it out.

I bit the blankets, hoping to stop by satisfactory sounds.

"Let it out Aether... I know you like this," he said while picking up the speed.

His fingers pierced in and out, as fast as wind... my insides began to lubricate itself, dripping a white substance that flowed onto Tartaglia's fingers. He slowly pulled his triple-inserted fingers, watching them drip with my cum and slowly placed it into his mouth... licking it in delight.

Tartaglia moved closer and pulled me for a kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth and swirling my own substance with my saliva. As he pulled us apart, a trail of saliva dripped down between the two of us and fell onto my bare stomach. Tartaglia then licked my anal hole, using his tongue skillfully to draw out lewd sounds from me. I flinched and kicked, begging for him to stop. Instead of slowing down, he sucked it and bit it... causing a slight reaction from me... 

My member is now straight, with fresh cum flowing down... Tartaglia began drinking and milking me from there. All I could do is brace myself and hope for this torture to end.

But I know it is far from over...

Tartaglia stroked his member, waving it in front of my face.

"Drink mine, since I drank your's."

I placed my lips on it and slowly wrapped my mouth around it.

Without my permission, he grabbed my head and began thrusting it down my throat.

The pain is excruciating, my throat throbs... and then he cummed into my throat...

I accidentally swallowed most of it, with some dripping down the corners of my mouth.

Tartaglia shifted me into a sprouted out position while carefully inserting his large member into me. He quickly pushed it inwards and immediately began thrusting. I tried to talk but words couldn't form. I wanted him to stop but I couldn't. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, saliva dripping from my damp mouth to the bedspreads. 

"Lewd..." is all I hear him say.

Tartaglia is not slow at all, he accelerates his moving speed quicker and quicker by the minute, making me weak. My legs trembled, my vision is fading, my head is spinning.

As he moves faster, his remaining left hand was planted onto my member. Touching it and massaging it with force. Tartaglia moved it so fast that I cummed multiple times.

"I wonder... If I can make you climax multiple times... & make you reach orgasm several times..."

I shook my head violently, moving my arms and legs while rocking the bed.

"Stop it! Stop moving GODDAMNIT!" Tartaglia yelled at me while thrusting forcefully. He began moving like lightspeed, with strength almost non-human. He turned my body around and grabbed my waist and kept on moving. My head can't think clear, my legs can't stay still... my body is weary. My mouth has lost grip of the covers, it's too tired. My mouth is wide open, tears streamed down my cheeks... my insides felt like they were being ripped out...

"A-AH, AHhh, NGGH!" 

That... that's it... I've lost the silent game. 

Tartaglia smirked, he had won.

Then... he came inside of me.

As he pulled out his member, his insertive contents spill out from my hole... oozing out onto the sheets. My eyes dropped and I collapsed onto the bed. 

As I was blacking out, I can feel... that he kept on doing it... even when I collapsed.