The Goldilocks who cried Wolf [Not completed]

Attention readers: I am very very excited and ecstatic about the fact this book has surpassed over 4k. This book will have about >8< chapters (may differ). Sorry for not updating, had a bunch of things to deal with including living. I'll try to update faster...

Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year???

Future Chapters will have Zhongli and Childe

Aether's pov:

So much for trying to pry out the bomb with force... my fate is going to tumble into the hands of the hidden organisation, the only way to survive is uncover the new technology my master is developing. But first, I must evade Xiao. The structure of the mansion is fairly simple, he couldn't possibly be at multiple locations at once. There are about 12 bedrooms and 4 additional guest rooms. Some rooms are at different floors and different ends of the long hall. There is also a banquet room, ball room, a platform and stage... out of the 12 bedrooms. 5 are spared bed rooms, 2 large bedrooms for all the workers of opposite genders. One room became an office, one was mine to stay in, another one for Xiao and lastly one was shaped into a storage room.

Important information would only be stored in the masters office which was guarded say and night. Daytime it's often 2 guards and at night it only has 1 vulnerable soldier; both armed with weapons such as guns, grenades and gas.

I already gave the floor plans and explained the systems of the mansion to Childe beforehand, the amount of staff members, guards and soldiers were summed up and noted as well. No one really guards at night, except for the singular guard and probably Xiao. He may be dead silent at night, but I sometimes hear small sighs from the small crack on my door. The last time I saw him, he had some eyebags, so I expected him to have stayed up very late. The first idea that popped up on my mind is to annoy him... annoy him so much that he would end up ignoring nor pay attention to me at all.

"Xiao---?" I called him once and he appeared, "At your service," he said without lifting his head up. "Can you get me some cookies?" I said knowing well that this is a job for a servant not a bodyguard. He didn't hesitate and vanished into thin air, a tray of cookies landed on my lap and I saw him standing there... "They only had chocolate," he said while leaving me alone again.

"Xiao---?" I summoned him again, "At your servi---", "Okay okay get me some milk, cookies with milk are super good," I look up at him, he is already gone.

*BAM*

A tank of fresh cow milk is in front of me... "Do you want ice or not? Do you need it to be served in a cup? Does it have to be warmed up?"

At this point I was almost about to break down in hysterical laughter... he really is fine with me treating him as a lousy servant...

"Ice or not?" he asked again.

"It's alright Xiao," I answered, waving him off.

This is getting addicting, like the boy who cried wolf. Abusing it a little more should be fine.

"Xiao!" I called him for the third, fourth, fifth time. It starts to get boring when he seemed like he isn't annoyed in any sort of way. So for the sixth time... "Xiao?!"

"At your service---"

"Shut shut and tut tut, at the your service is no good, hon---" he looked at me with this confused expression, "Leave and come back every time until you suggest a good one!"

"At your servi---"

"Go......" I said.

He vanished and returned after 2 minutes... "Need my assistance?"