🖤chapter 2🤍

"Why did you do that.? Why.?" He questioned her. His intoxicated gaze was trying to find an answer from her dark brown now watery orbs.

"What I did taehyung.?" She asked while drops of tears rolling down to her cheeks from her beautiful dark brown eyes.

Hearing her questioning him he rushed towards her held her arms gripping them tightly to which she winced in pain.

His intoxicated gaze stared at her face and slowly averted to her lips. His temptations for her grew and a devilish grin crept on his beautiful face.

"Strip" he said emotionlessly which made her teary eyes to widened in shock. She was looking at him in disbelief. He took his dangerous steps towards her and crouch down to her level and said..

"Strip right now..right here..my dear wife." He whispered in her ear sensually nibbling it which made her eyes to widen in horror. Unable to stand up in her place she moved backward and trapped between a wall and him. His grin widened watching her scared petite frame to move backwards and finally stopped infront of a wall.

He stood infront of her towering over her small petite frame and stared at her with his soul piercing gaze which made a shiver run down her spine.

"You heard me.. I said S-T-R-I-P Mrs.Y/N Kim taehyung." He repeated himself through gritted teeth and by now she was shivering and wanted to escape from the monster infront of her.

"T-Taehyung..N-No.. pl-ease d-ont do th-is. I- I beg y-you." She said with her trembling voice which made him angry and rushed towards her only to grip her hair tightly.

"She too begged you like this right.? Then why did you hurt her? Why did you fucking kill her!!?" He yelled at her which made her startled. She vigorously shook her head as 'No'.

"Didn't you always dreamt about me being yours?" He chuckled darkly in his deep hoarse voice. His lips grazing over her lips while his grip on her hair tightens in each second which made her to cried out in pain.

"And now..I'm yours.. but not your beautiful dream.." he paused his actions and a sudden yell echoed through out the mansion which was from the small petite girl. She screamed in pain when he pressed the broken glass piece more inside her palm.

"But your Worst Nightmare Mrs.Y/N Kimtaehyung." He said looking at the red blood oozing out from her wounded palms . Somewhere in his heart it felt wrong for him to hurt her. But his own pain took over him which only thought about giving her a death slowly yet painfully.

"Taehyung..Why are you doing this to me? Didn't you love me.? You said you love-" she said it was heard almost like a whisper but it was cutted off by taehyung.

"Did I ever said 'I love you' ? No..I only asked you to marry me." He smirked at her and this made her very angry and hurt.

"If you don't love me then why did you acted nicely with me? Why did you propose me? Why did you asked me to marry you.?" She yelled at him with red teary eyes and he just rolled his eyes before clutching her injured palm tightly and squeezing it.

"You are asking too much of questions Mrs.Kim . I never loved you.. and all those caring and lovey dovey shits are just to make you fall in my trap." He said and her whole world shattered into pieces hearing him.

"T-trap.?" She asked in disbelief. Never in her life did she think that oneday everything that happened and was considered to be the Reality is actually a white lie.

"I married you only to ruin you and wreck you in every possible way." He said yanked her head towards him which made their nose to brush against each other. What does it feel like when you are stabbed in your heart by thousands of knifes at the same time.
That's how it feels to be betrayed..

He just tore her dress and did the Biggest mistake which any man should do and which gives the pain that cannot be tolerated by any woman. He did the worst thing in his life which he is gonna regret and remorse. He will beg for her mercy and that day will surely will come.

He made that sinful act on her which made her lose her consciousness and she let her darkness take over her. But do you know what she thought before closing her eyes.? 'He is just drunk and mistook me for someone else.. Anyways..he has all the rights to touch me. But it's really painful as hell but as long it's my husband who is doing this to me..I'll take all the pain for him to get his pleasure..'

This is who she is. So selfless. Foolishly blinded by her unlimited love for him. Her love is filled with only affection..care and innocence. She was an angel who was never a perfect match this heartless devil.

At the morning

The shining rays of the sun hit on his face making him twist and turn around his bed and finally opened his eyes. He looked at the clock which ticked 10. Another day of his boring soulless life. He sighed and get up. A wave of pain pass over him making him grab his head in pain. He got headache due to drinking a lot yesterday. Blur memories of yesterday flushed his mind.

Her teary eyes

Her painful screams

Her pleading voice

Her muffled noise

He remembered everything.. his inhumanity on her.. his monstrous deeds which he done to her.. he did that sinful thing to his lover's sister. Betrayed his love by hurting her sister.

FLASHBACK

"Tae..this is my sweet twin sister..Ara. also known as
Y/N. Our family and friends call her Ara and the others call her y/n so we both can be differentiated. "

"Hello..Y/N-shi. I'm Kim Taehyung."

"He-Hello..Taehyung-shi nice to meet you."

"You both are identical twins Aira..?"

"Yeah..I was born 7 minutes before her."

"Oh.."

"Taehyung-ah..you must take care of her in my absence. She is too innocent for this world. My little baby sister is a baby and we have to protect her a lot. Promise me you will take care of her. Hmm..?"

"I will Aira."

"Unnie..! Why are you embarrassing me like this. I'm not a kid."

"You are a kid for me my baby sis. "

"You both look the same and now I'm getting confused..Ara Aira.."

"Hahahahaha..the one standing to your right is your girlfriend Aira and the one standing in the left is your sister-in-law Ara."

"Hmm okay.. then let's go Aira..?"

"Bye..bye Y/N-ah..see you later in the evening.."