🖤chapter 4🤍

"Why..? Loving you was a mistake..?" She asked through her tears. Her glossy eyes shed enormous amount of tears when she looked at his cavernous orbs.

"What did I do to deserve this..?" She asked in her almost inaudible broken voice while he gazed at with nothing but hate and wrath.

"A painful wound will always leave a ugly scar." He uttered looking down at his crying wife. His dark inky orbs gazing at the petite girl crying her heart out. But he didn't feel the satisfaction he wanted but..the hurt by seeing those adorable eyes spilling it's precious tears.

"Think about the scar you left on my heart. That's when you know what sin you have done in your life that now pushed you towards the deep hole of misery." He uttered looking at her who was gazing at him wordlessly unable to identify the hidden meaning behind his mysterious words.

"It's time for the history to repeat itself Y/N Kim."
He said as he stormed out of the room leaving the girl behind a crying mess.

"Why am I the only one who always ends up pathetic.!? Why it's always me..!? Why me.??" She whispered to herself as she drowned into the ocean of her misery. Even the sky couldn't tolerance the girl's miserable state that it also started to cry with her pouring down as Rain.

Suddenly she held her clutch her hairs tightly as soon as she got a severe pain in her head which made her feel like her head was going to blast anytime soon.

She clutched her hairs tightly in pain while her tears fell down her cheeks without stopping as she was in pain.

A blur memory of her past.

"Hey nerd bitch! Come here..!" A blonde haired girl called the innocent girl to bully her.

Even though she knows they will bully her she still went because if she didn't then they will threaten her with her secret which they came to know after stealing and reading her diary shamelessly.

"Come fast.! Are you handicapped. Don't walk like a tortoise.!" The blondie said and rolled her eyes at the little girl.

"Come and clean my shoes. They are dirty." The blondie said but y/n stood there confused. Why would the girl call her to clean her shoes when they are as white as a marble without a dust on them.

"B-But..They are fine." She stuttered out and girl smirked evily. She grabbed the cup of hot milk tea from her friend and poured it on her shoes which also splattered all over y/n.

"Now..it's dirty. Clean it.!" She said chuckling while the little girl cried out in pain due to the impact of the hot drink which fell on her.

"Do it fast Bitch!" The blondie said as she kicked the little girl's knee making her slump down in pain.

"I don't have time for your shits. Do it fast." The blondie said as she gripped the little girl's hair harshly which made her feel the pain of ripping her hair out of her scalp.

The little girl took out her handkerchief and started wiping the drink on the shoes with her trembling hands while the other students chuckled at her humiliating her more.