🖤Chapter 5🤍

Holding a news paper in his hand and sipping on his tea he looked at it through his reading glasses. Just then he heard a sound.

As soon as he heard the strong sound of a heel he lifted his head up to see her dressed ever so beautifully yet so professionally.

His dark orbs roamed over every inch of her body while she walked towards the main door.

Her hands clutched the door knob but she paused her actions when she heard his deep raspy voice speaking..

"Where are you Going..?" He asked which made her smile a little.

'He cares for me..?' She thought to herself but her smiled turned down when she remembered his words a few days before.

'A painful wound will always leave a ugly scar.'

It's true that a painful wound will always leave an ugly scar. And now, his painful harsh words left a scar on her poor fragile heart. Her eyes teared up as she proceeded to open the door and walk out but she couldn't able to step out as he held her wrist dragging her inside.

"I asked you something Mrs.Kim..?" He said frowning at her which made her to roll her eyes at him and glared at him back.

"Don't forget it that I'm just your wife for your so called Stupid Revenge. " she said daringly to him which made him clench his jaw and gawked at her with his hawk like eyes.

"Whatever the fuck it is. I don't give a fuck but now where the hell are you going..?" His mouth uttered innumerable profanities. While she just clenched her fist tightly and threw daggers at him with her dangerous glare.

"Sorry Mr.Kim I ain't capable of answering you Stupid questions. " she said and rolled her eyes which made him grab her waist and pinned her to the door.

"And behave like a little brat with me I'll teach a good lesson for brats like you." He threatened her which made her scoff at him.

"I can't sit here all day without doing anything.  I don't want anyone to say that I'm just sitting in the house simple using my so called rich husband's money and eating all day." She uttered which made amused grin to crept over his lips.

"So..My wife wants to work..?" He asked to which she nodded her head with a look  'isn't it obvious.?'

"Now get out of my way.!" She said and tried to push him who just stood there without any effect.

"Move Kim Taehyung..!! Leave me..! Leave-" he pinned her wrists above her head and came closer to her invading her private space.

"Well..Well..Why don't you work for me then..?" He whispered which made her wide eyes more widen.

"Eww..sorry..I don't wanna work there..My poor self is okay with a normal company than the richest company of yours." She said and scoffed at him which made him chuckle. He found it cute.

"Well..then where you will work..?" He raised an eyebrow at her waiting for his answers while she just bit her inner cheeks and looked at him.

"Do you think I'm an illiterate.? I'm a fucking Gold medalist in my university.  I'm well verse at almost everything like accounting, business administration, business analysis, business computing, business ethics, business statistics, commercial law, developing markets, economic principles, finance, human resources, international studies, management, marketing, operations management." She paused to breathe a little while he just looked at her amused.

"You don't believe me.? Here's my file.!" She said as she gasped for air and pushed the file towards him. He looked at the file and was more amused to see everything she told just now. She is more than eligible to work as a CEO in his company. 

"Such a pleasant surprise from my wife. Well..she is really good at everything. So..why not work for me.?" He asked again. His dark inky orbs looking at her doe ones to look for an answer who was thinking about it with a pout which made her more cute. She bit her lower lip in between her teeth which made him gulp hard.

"How much will you pay me if I work for you..?" She asked while he couldn't even hear what she was saying as his full focus was on her ruddish lips.

She again bit them being irritated by his silence but a gasp left her mouth when he suddenly held her nape pulling her forward almost touching their lips.

"Don't bite your lips. It drives me insane." He uttered whereas she stood stunned in her place and nodded unconsciously.

She gulped the now formed lump in her throat and moved her backwards while his darken gaze ogled at her.

"I have an interview-"

"You will work in my company.  With me. As my Secretary. " he said and left from the place leaving her stunned by his action.

"Such a Jerk.! Hmph.!" She stomped her foot and headed towards her room.

Meanwhile....

"Hello Mr.Jung I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. Detective from crime department." Jimin introduced himself to the person Mr.Jung who nodded and shook his hand.

"Mr.Park...Why do we have to start this case again after 3 years..?" Mr.Jung questioned jimin who was looking around the place of the incident.

"It's actually my friend's lover who died. So he wanted to know everything that happened here and the reason for her death." Jimin answered to which mr.jung nodded. He took few files from his bag and handed it over to jimin.

"These are the information collected by our team. The car numbers and colors. The person's phone and few more samples of them being here." Mr.Jung said while jimin studied the file.

"What about the camera footage..?" Jimin asked to which mr.Jung nodded and they both headed towards the control room.

"Mr.Kang..play that video footage of 18th October 2019." Mr.Jung ordered and the footage was played on the night screen.

They both saw two girls talking.  One was crying and another looked angry. And they both were very well known to jimin. Ara (y/n)  and Aira.

Ara looked like she was crying over something told by Aira. Aira was so angry that she was ready to push Ara off the cliff they were standing and at that moment the camera had stopped recording.  It was like as if it was paused and operated by someone at that day. Nothing was visible except a 'No Signal.'

"Darn it! Why it had to be like this.!?" Jimin said and ruffled his hair in frustration.

"We looked into it sir. Someone hacked the camera that  particular time alone.  Because we can see Mr.Kim and the next things happened there. But again when mr.Kim left the place the camera was hacked and Ms.Aira was nowhere to be found. " Mr.Jung answered.

"This case is more than what I thought."