Slow down! (Tom SMUT)

You were having a break from shooting Crimson Peak. It's been so busy the past days, that you needed one. You both felt like you've been neglecting your relationship.

You had decided to go to your parents old country house. Quite a coincidence that it's in the same region as the set.

You chilled a bit on the bed and you were playing a game while you sat on Tom's lap as he looked over your shoulder to what you're doing.

Your team had still 3 minutes to win the game and it was going to be a close one.

"Come on", you shouted at the television while bouncing up and down out of stress and excitement.
Tom held you by your hips, resting his head on your back as he let out little groans.

"One minute, we have to win this! No! No! We lost!"
"Sweetheart please slow down or you'll make me get even harder", Tom whispered seductively.

Suddenly you realised what you've done to him. You threw the controller away and threw your arm behind his neck, letting him kiss your neck and jaw from behind.

"So you're turned on huh", you asked flirty. He nodded and started to leave his mark all around your neck.
"How about we just do this", you whispered in his ear. You leaned behind, letting you fall on the bed. You turned around and kissed him.

He stroked every curve of your body and slowly pulled your shirt off. You felt his tongue brushing against your lips and accepted him quickly. Tom became rougher and more brutal.

He flipped you around and pulled down your shorts. You let him. He quickly took his pants off too and went in. You moaned at his feeling, you weren't prepared yet.

Usually he would first tease you a bit or massage your cunt with his godly tongue, but this time he wanted it desperately, he wanted you.

He moved back and forth, rocking himself into you. You couldn't do anything. He had your hands pinned on each side of your head and held them tight.

You whined as he groaned and threw his head back out of satisfaction. Suddenly Tom stopped.

"What is it?", you asked him.
"Let me try something else darling", he breathed. He flipped you around and made you arch your back.

First he took off his shirt and then he held your neck, pushing your head in the pillows. He hit your ass a couple of times, turning it red. You cried at his spanks, but enjoyed them so badly.

His hand got away from your neck and he placed them both on your ass. He pulled it back and you felt his cock stroking your inside.

He gained speed until you were back from where you came. His brutality had returned and you're sure you won't be able to walk properly after this.

He thrusted back and forth and let out inhumane groans. You were a mess for him and he knew that. He knew exactly what he was doing to you.

"Look at you, such a mess for your daddy ", he said. He always uses your daddy issues to have power over you, to show you you're his pet, not him being yours.

"Speak."
"Yes daddy."
"Good girl."

His thrusting became sloppy and his grip on your ass loosened. You moved around with your hips. You want some too.

"What? You thought I was finished with you? Sweetheart, I am just getting started", he whispered in your ear making you shiver. You kissed him, but he pulled away and laid on his back on the bed.

He smirked and you knew what he was expecting from you. You wanted him badly. You crawled on top and sat down on him, his cock filling you deeply.

You started to move up and down as he held you by your waist. You tried to hold back your moans because you cringe of hearing yourself moan.

"You're trying to hold back your moans aren't you", Tom spoke, "Moan for me."

You did as he ordered you and let go of yourself. You cried it out. Tom threw his head back as he squished his eyes.

"You feel so good (y/n). Cum for me."
"Make me." As you said that he thrusted upwards and you felt yourself coming on the edge.

You leaned with your hands on his shoulders and let out one last moan. Tom overstimulated your cunt as he came hard as well. His breathing was awfully heavy. You fell on his chest as he slowly pulled out and stroked your back with his hand.

"I love you."
"I know."