Forbidden love (Prof. Hiddleston)

I was waiting for Tom in his office as he asked me to.

What had he in mind?

He stormed in. Worry, anger, regret, sadness and love were all mingled in his expression with tearing eyes. He pushed me against the wall, leaning over me and stroking my jaw.

Tom's POV

I asked her to wait here for me because I want her. I need her. Right here. Now. Everywhere.

I don't want something coming in between us. The only thing I could think about today, while trying to do my fucking job, was stripping her clothes off and study her, staring at her.

I want to dress her out slowly and ravish every inch of her body. I want to kiss the top of her nose, her lips and jaw. I want to run my fingers down her neck and go all the way down. I want her body pressed against mine, her weight on mine. Her arms wrapped around me and never letting me go.

But I couldn't, I couldn't do all of this.

Your POV

He came closer to my lips with his, but immediately pulled back as if he got snapped out of a daydream.

"Why Tom?"
"Because-"
"Why?"
"Because if I kissed you, I don't think I would be able to stop."
"Sounds good to me."

His little smile faded away, "no (y/n) it's wrong, I can't have you that's why I push you away", he does the opposite and pulls me closer to him.

"I keep wondering what your lips taste like. I think about what you're doing when you're not near me, I worry about you every minute of every day. I can't help but think what would happen if I lose you. That's why I'd rather push you away and see you than keep messing with you, your feelings and loose you completely."

Tom holds me even closer, our noses brushing against each other, tears landing on his handsome face.

"And then I just want to feel you, all of you. Is that so wrong?"

I closed my eyes and felt his tender lips touching mine. Even though we both knew it's wrong we didn't stop.

We knew we both possessed forbidden love.

A/N
Helluww (trickster god, hi ;)) )

I know this is a very short chapter, buy there are longer ones coming their way!

If you have suggestions or want to give some feedback, feel free to do so 💞