One night pray (Loki SMUT)

She laid wide awake in her bed, staring up at the ceiling. Her fingertips ghosted over her body, going up and down her stomach. Occasionally she let her fingers slide to her breasts, then to her thighs.

"Loki", she let out, barely a whisper. She closed her eyes. She imagined her fingers were his. She imagined what it would feel like to be touched by him. What he feels like. Images of him flashed through her mind. How his hands groped her body. How his strong arms would hold her down as she arched her back from pleasure. Pleasure he gave to her.

"Loki, please", she whimpered, slightly louder then before. Little did she know her whimpers and pleads would be heard into another realm. He was sitting in his studyroom. His fingers gliding across the pages of the book he was reading. Well, it was rather trying to read. A young female voice kept ghosting through his mind. She occupied his thoughts until the point he couldn't concentrate any longer.

It wasn't the first time he had heard her voice. There were times where she'd come back, night after night, moaning, whimpering the same song over and over: his name. She was like a broken record, yet he loved it.

Reading had no use for this evening. That was something he had concluded. So, he stood up, left his study and decided to go take a walk through the gardensof the palace he lived in. The night sky always facinated him. The scent of the flowers scent shivers down his spine. He took a deep breath. The night air entering his lungs. The smell of the flowers reminded him of you. He wondered what you'd smell like. What you'd taste like.

Just as that thought of you, legs spread with his tongue tasting your nectar passed through his head, he heard another moan escaping your mouth, entered his mind. He could feel himself getting harder, and it got harder to contain himself.

He leaned against a tree, looking u^p to the sky. How much longer could he endure this?

"Loki", he heard your voice again, "Loki, please I beg you."

Before he knew it, his feet started to move. They took him out of the garden, away from the castle, to the gatekeeper.
"Heimdall-"
"You wanna go to her. Don't you", the man asked. His eyes were yellow and had tints of orange. He was holding a sword, gatekeeping- well- the gates.

"Let me pass", Loki spoke with a slight threatening tone.
"You shouldn't-"
"I don't want to be tormented by her voice any longer. Let me pass!"

Heimdall sighed. Unknown to Loki, he understood his furstrations all too well. He had heard her voice, her begging, her moaning. He understood why it drove Loki to madness. He turned around and led Loki into the Bifrost.

Meanwhile on Earth, she was still touching herself. She had already discarted herself from her blanket. Her cheeks were flushed red as her fingers moved in circles over her sweet spot. Just as how she liked it.

"Loki, fuck please", she squished her eyes shut as pleasurable waves crashed on her. Yet she felt like her release was still far off.

If only he were here.

"Go on little one, you're being such a good girl for me", she heard his voice in her mind. At least, that's what she thought. Suddenly she felt another set fingers on his body. They weren't hers. They were colder, harder, longer. She shot up and opened her eyes.

Her heart started racing in her chest. She looked across the room. It was dark and hard to see anything. In the shadows of her room she saw a tall figure. Or at least, she believed she did. Or was she going insane?

She took her blankets and covered herself back up. Her heart still beating in her chest, harder, pumping her blood and adrenaline through her veins.

Loki felt sorry for the girl. Her expression was utter fear and confusion. After all he did invade her home.
"Hello little one", he gently spoke, coming into the light. She could hear his heavy footsteps approach her. His boots stomping on the ground.
"Who are you", she asked the figure. She couldn't see his face just yet, but his voice... It was like his...
"You called me", Loki spoke to her, stepping closer to her. He came into the light. She gasped.