[7] Double Dipper and [M/N] is confused

"Oh no Mabel

"Oh no Mabel..I don't feel so good-AAHHHH!" Dipper mocks puking on his sister with a can of spray, and Mabel flinched but looked to their Grunkle, "Grunkle Stan what did you feed us?" She asked as she sprays Dipper with another can of Silly spray, the two going at each other like they were sick. 

"Ew guys, I'm gonna get sick-AGHHHHH!" [M/N] sprays them with some silly spray causing the three to laugh loudly. Grunkle Stan was hosting some "young" party for teenagers and young adults, having everyone decorate for it tonight. [M/N] knew he would be stuck cleaning up, but he didn't mind as long as he gets to hang out.

"Guys! guys! Stop, something terrible just happened." Wendy said, drawing their attention, they stopped before Wendy pulled out her own spray and gets them all tangled up in the neon green spray. [M/N] sprays back, laughing as he and Wendy hit each other, Dipper getting in the way a bit as Mabel took up confetti to throw at their Grunkle. "Alright! Alright, party supplies are now off-limits." Grunkle Stan said as he pulled the spray and confetti away, holding them closely as he walked away. 

"Uh, Mr.Pines, whose birthday is it again?" Soos asked, tying up a few loose ends on the streamers. "Nobodies, Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack," Stan said as he unrolls the old game of Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey.

"Nice!"

"The young people of this town want fun; I'll smother 'em with fun!" Stan said with a smirk as Dipper rolled his eyes, opening a Diet Pitt for Mabel who holds her cup out. " Maybe comments like that are why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack," Dipper said as he began pouring the soda for her. "Or maybe have fun things, or teaching the dangers about sex and how ugly people get~" [M/N] said, as he gestures to Stan, "Like you~" Stan grumbled before pulling the soda away.

"Alright smart mouth, you go set up the booth outside. You'll be running it with Wendy." Grunkle Stan said as he placed the bottle of Soda down and grasped the flyers, "Hey, hey! Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?" He hands Dipper a pink flyer as [M/N] picked up the stuff that would go outside for admission.  "Save the trouble. You know the old in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!" Stan said as he gives a grin, as the twins head upstairs to the office.

"How long do I have to be outside?" [M/N] asked, as he held the money box for the admission and exit. 

"Just until there are about...50 bucks then trade-in with Dipper." Stan said as he shrugs, "Or let Wendy handle the rest, it's about time you relax."

"Oh boy!"

"Alright party people... and Dipper. Let's talk business. Soos, because you'll work for free, and you begged, I'm lettin' you be DJ." Stan began listing off their jobs, and looked to each of them, "You won't regret it, Mr. Pines. I got this book to teach me how to DJ R-R-Right!" Soos said confidentially but Stan lets out a huff before turning his attention to the two girls and [M/N]. "Wendy, [M/N] and, Mabel will work at the ticket stand." Mabel whines, as she heard her job. "But Grunkle Stan! This is my chance to make new friends at the party!"