[8] Irrational Treasure

ART NOT MINE

"I'm just saying Godzilla would totally kick King Kong's butt, but during round two, King Kong would totally win

"I'm just saying Godzilla would totally kick King Kong's butt, but during round two, King Kong would totally win."

"Pft, a gorilla winning against Godzilla? He's too strong and could set fire to King Kong."

"But King Kong as a dumpy, and so, legally, LEGALLY, he wins."

"What-?"

The Pines family and [M/N] were stuck in traffic and to pass the time, [M/N] had announced that King Kong would win in a fight with Godzilla because in his defense was that King Kong had a dumpy which confused Dipper who engaged with the conversation only to regret it. "Man, you and butts, just because they have nice butts doesn't mean they'll win." Dipper argued as [M/N] hummed with a smile, "What?"

"Says the one with a flat dumpy."

"HEY!"

"Haha! He got you there, Dipper." Mabel laughs as she placed nachos onto her ears, before grinning. "Nacho earrings, I'm hilarious!"

"That's debatable." Grunkle Stan said as he honked his horn again, " Aw, come on, what's with all this traffic? And why is it all...covered wagons? Oh no! No! No!" Stan noticed the vehicle that was taking up time and panic came over, "Not today! Not today!" Stan speeds down another alleyway but breaks when a couple of women were ahead of him, dressed in an older fashion.

"Grunkle Stan, what's going on?" Dipper asked, a bit panicked as [M/N] held onto the seatbelt for dear life. He noticed and groaned, throwing his head back in annoyance as it was the most horrible and privileged day of the year in Gravity Falls. Privileged for people like Pacifica, especially with how shitty they act this time of year. "We gotta get outta here. Before it's too late!" Stan exclaimed as he backed up and breaks, but they were circled by wagons, too close to the Stan Moblie. "They've circled the wagons! We're trapped! Nooooooooo!" Stan cries out in agony as [M/N] rolled up the windows as a horse passed by them. Both of the twins watched them, Mabel watched as an older lady with a cute cow passed by her window with a grin.

"I've gotta good feeling about today."

"It's shitting by your door."

[M/N] gets out of the car like everyone else to see the towns decore for the one day of the year, and the twins were amazed at it, it was lovely but also the aesthetic lined up with the day. "Man, look at the town!" Dipper said, pulling out a postcard and holding it up to look how different it was, and a man passing by with dirty glass was in front of him. [M/N] pursed his lips as he looked around, not impressed as Stan huffed, "Ah, boy. It's. Every year these yahoos dress up like idiots to celebrate the day was founded."

"Welcome to 1863!" Toby Determined said, holding newspapers and wearing an outfit that matched the theme.

"I will break you, little man!" Stan snapped, rolling up his jacket on one arm, shaking his fist a bit. Toby scrambles away like a scared animal and knocked over a barrel, dropping his newspaper and hat before running away still. [M/N] snorts a bit and covered his mouth from it, as he looked around at the usual festivities, he hated it, most for the smell of horse and cow poop that owners never pick up.