[2] Tourist Trap with the Pines

" He's looking at it! He's looking at it!" Mabel whispered screamed

" What are you doing Mabel?" [M/N] asked as he hanged more question mark shirts on the wall rack, his eyes glanced at the female Pines. The morning wasn't busy but that was the usual thing, it had people inside but they weren't busy.

" Trying to catch me a boyfriend~" She whispered creepily as she stared at a boy from between the Stan bobble-heads. " HEHEHE."

[M/N] looked over to Mabel's target, someone around their age holding a piece of paper, eyes squinted as he reads. " Do you like me?"

" Yes", "Definitely", " Absolutely." The guy looked around weirdly and possibly, hoping who ever sent him that wasn't around.

" I rigid it." Mabel whispered with a beaming smile to herself, very proud of her accomplishment. " Mabel?" She flinched and looked over her shoulder at her brother, who seemed a bit annoyed at her antics with finding a boyfriend.

"I know you're going through your whole boyfriend crazy-phase but I think you're kind of over doing it with the crazy part." Dipper said as cleans the glass of eyeballs, [M/N] never knew if they were fake or not. He decided not to ask Stan when first brought them from a garage sale.

" Hey, she's at a good age to be boy crazy." [M/N] defended the girl as he walked over, rubbing his hands together once he was over by the two.

" See! Besides, this is our first summer away from home. It's my big chance to have a epic summer romance!" Mabel said as she swings her arms a bit as she walked over to Dipper. " yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet? You flirted with [M/N] the second Stan introduced him!"

" I didn't know he was gay!" Mabel defended , " Mock all you want brother, besides I have a good feeling about this summer, I wouldn't be surprised when the men of my dreams walk through that door right now!" She said gesturing to the entrance of the gift shop making [M/N] chuckle. The door opens and someone did walk through alright, Stan. He enters and burps, holding his stomach as he did so.

" Ugh, UGhhh, ow, not good." he grumbled as Mable groans in disgust. [M/N] shared a laugh with Dipper, knowing Mabel's guessing was so off.

" Alright, look alive people. I need someone to go hammer these signs  in the spooky part of the forest." Stan said as he looked at the twins who noticed quickly. " Not it!" " Not it!" " uh, also not it!"

" Nobody asked you Soos." Stan said with a sigh, "  I know. I'm comfortable with that." Soos replies before snacking on a candy bar from his pocket. " mhmhm~"

" Wendy! I need you to put up these signs." Stan turns to the redhead who was focused on the magazine in her hand. " I would..but I can't..reach it." She said, her hand trying to grab the signs but she wasn't really trying.