liela

If only Liela would only stop lying for once then that would be great. Earlier Liela turned all my friends against me. Using a lie to make my friends mad at me even Adrian went against me. She even said that I beat her up. At lunch i exused myself to go to use the bathroom. Then I went to the bathroom. Someone walked in and I heard a scratch of a chair. Then I knew I was stuck. I waited to see if anyone was going to notice I was gone but no one came thank the lord that the whole bathroom was empty. Or else my I identity would be blown. Because i had to transform and then i had to detransform. Now tikki is mad at me for using my powers for my own use. To top it off Liela said that I was threatening her while I was in the bathroom and that I actually hurt her. I knew that she was lieing. But she photoshoped pictures and made fake cuts. Ugh I hate her nerve. Now I'm suspended until further notice.

*bing* oh someone texted me. Oh it's luka. Marenette sort have cheered up at the look of the text.

👨hey Mari are you ok?

👧 y ya I'm ok 

👨 how come you weren't at lunch 

👧 ya I just wanted to get out of there 

👨 hey do you wanna stop over?

.

.

.

👧 sure

👨 the see you then

Hopefully Luka will be able to do something

She runs To luka's house.

*at Luka's house*

"Mari are you ok?." Luka asked. Marinette rushed to like and started bawling. "Mari what's wrong." His new jagged stone shirt was most likely getting ruined but he couldn't care less. Her  music sounded out of tune and sorrow.

"I'm sick of being the one pushed around like I'm nothing. I'm tired of being lied about. I'm sick of being the one who takes the fall for other people."

"Mari who is the one who started all of this. Who did this to you. It hurts me to see you Like this so Mari please tell me you can trust me." Luka pleaded. 

"But you paiblly believe her. You were possibly there." Mari cried. 

"I was at home all day so I don't know what your talking about but please tell me mari. Or you don't have to if you don't want to its ok you can tell me.

"It is lila she is the person who did this to me."  Marinette said as tears rolled down harder. Luka gasped remembering something. 

"its ok Mari, its all ok now." Luka said starting to play a tune on his guitar. Trying to hide his anger because the girl that he loved was heart broken. There has gone something he can do about it. Just then a tingling sensation and hawkmoth spoke in his mind.

"Melody you don't have to say anything but I'm giving you the power to let your love stop buying and give her peace. All I want in return is ladybugs and cat noirs miraculous. Does have a deal?" Hawkmoth said.

"Any thing for my melody." luka thaught so he wouldn't scare away marinette.