melody

Marinette had just fallen asleep just to wake up to the sound of someone getting akumatized the bubbling sound. She quickly opens her eyes to see that Luka has been akumatized. As fast as she could she ran away from him just to hear a beautiful melody it was so mesmerizing and beautiful. She went towards the beautiful music. She tried to stop her feet from going over there but she couldn't.

She realized that it was Luka playing the music or at least she thought it was Luka. he was playing the most beautiful tune on his  guitar. Marinette wanted to run to go transform but her body had different plans. She went to sit beside Luka and swayed her he'd to the melody. Suddenly there was a wiggle in her purse that made her jump back in reality. 

Thinking " I have to transform but where" she tried to walk casually out of the boat so she can transform.

"Why run Mari I'm just trying to help you I'm trying to bring you peace to your life. I'm giving you the opportunity to rest and not  hear her lies." He said soothingly. 

Marinette tried to block out the music but the harder she tried the more beautiful the music would get. Until it was so beautiful that marinette completely forgot why she was trying to block it out. 

"You know ill protect you from anything. You will never hear her lies. I will always be here. You deserve to rest." Melody said softly.

The chance to rest rang in her head. Finally that was all that she needed. Rest. The chance is if happy there. No need to be ladybug. No need to stress. No stress from hawkmoth's akumas. 

"If you want your melody could be the only thing you hear." Luka said it while changing it to a more lovely toon. 

She swayed her head to the beautiful melody. Caching every note. Luka, or now known as melody, was noticing that Mari was relaxing. So he carefully scooped her up into his arms. He didn't notice but Maris eyes where turning a beautifully green color. 

Melody brought marionette back to her room.

Adrian/Cat noir's POV

at Adrians house 

"Adrian I think that it is time for you patrol with ladybug."

"I think you're right Plagg. Plagg, Claws Out!"

At the usual place where they meet up.

"hmm ladybug is usually here before me." cat noir waits a little while longer. Soon it gets late and he realizes that ladybug isn't coming. He goes to look for marinette looking for someone to be with.

@ marinettes house 

"its lovely Luka." marinette keeps on saying.

"you can sleep if you want my melody." Luka kept on saying so marinette can calm down so she can sleep for school.

Cat noirs POV

cat noir is looking through the window to see a akumatized person in Marinettes room. He barges in and takes a look at the bed to see marinette.