Eiffel tower

"Hey chat are you ok?" Marionette asked with a sorry note of tone in her voice.

"Oh it's ok purrinsess." Marionette reaches to a red part and realises it is the same size and shape of her hand.

"Cat did I slap you" she was dreading the answer and she knew the truth. 

"ya but you weren't in the right mind. I don't blame you marinette." Cat noir grimaced.

"Cat I'm sorry I know it wasn't my fault. Can you take me home please kitty." Marionette asked hoping that he would leave so she can transform. 

"marionette I don't think at you should he would look for you there. How about I bring you to Adrian's house. He wouldn't mind I think." Cat noir said. 

Adrian would be at school and i'll be able to transform. then i'll be able to help chat. "Ok kitty ill wait there."

Chat put her down in adrians room, and guess what happens. Omg I'm in adrians room again. OMG

After five minutes she suddenly remembers what she was supposed to do. At that sudden moment Adrian comes in. 

'oh sh** I wasted too much time.' Marionette thaught. 

"you know Adrian would y y y y you mind if I I use your bathroom." 

"Shure." Adrian said.

suddenly before she had the chance to go into the bathroom Luka came into the room.

Sorry for the cliff hanger I LOVE them 

Sorry for not posting I have school. CYA