School

Adrian's POV 

"Plagg do you think that marionette is coming to school" Adrian asked hoping for plagg to give a legit answer.

"I don't know just give me camembert." Plagg said. This is all that he expected from place anyways. 

'tomorrow I'll save you purriness.' Adrian thought half Hoping that he will be able to. 

in the morning with Luka

"Melody why don't you get up we are going to prove to them that you're innocent." Luka said softly. 

" they might lie again and grow they might not believe you or me." Marionette said worriedly.

"don't worry my melody I'll take you to school." Luka said calmly

@school

'Hmm looks like marionette and Luka are here.' Adrian thought. 

*BRING*

'looks like Adrian is going to be absent and cat noir will be on time' Adrian thought to himself.

*in the classroom* 

*Luka is able to switch in between luka and melody for looks so they don't realize something is off about luka*

"Luka is there anything I can help you with" miss bustiar asked.

"Is Leila in here." Luka asked angrily.

"Yes I'm here" liela said just then luka turns back to his akumatized form and miss bustar was frozen in place. Luka reached to his guitar and played a sad sorrowful toon on his guitar. It was so sad even Rose started crying. Marionette could still hear the beautiful melody and couldn't hear the sad music. Allya shouted at mari to move but marionette was still there swaying her head.

"so Leila is it true that you have lied about maeinette" luka asked Leila. The music was so sorrow that she forgot all about the lies she said and she said yes. After that you could hear a needle drop it was so silent.

Suddenly cat noir barged in.

"Oh I wasn't invited to a reveal. Oh looks like it'll be a end for you melody.." Cat noir said before yelling at marinette. " Purrincess Snap Out of It." Marionette got taken out of the trance and covered her ears and yelled. "Cat get me out of here!" She said it so loudly that even cat noir got shocked. 

That is it of this part I'm sorry for not posting often I go to school. Ill see you when I post next. 

Until next time 

BYE 😍