New Girl

"Jaehee!!! Hurry we are going to be late!!"

Jaehee buried her face further into her plushies after hearing her older cousin shout up for her. Its been a week since she moved back to Seoul and officially her first day of school. She dragged herself out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready.

"Jaehee I swear I'll leave you her I have extra credit I need to do before first period!!"

She really needs to learn to chill. Jaehee checked the time 7:30, she rolled her eyes, At least I'll have time to explore the school a bit. She picked up her bad and walked out of her room only to see Soojin sitting with a thick textbook drinking some sort of health shake. When she saw Jaehee she pointed at the breakfast she made them. After grabbing some food Jaehee sat down at their small apartment kitchen table. It was just the two of them in the apartment, Soojins parents thought it be good for her to stay close to school for her studies. After eating and being rushed out by Soojin they started walking to campus.

To say Jaehee was surprised by the campus was an understatement, she couldn't believe how huge it is. She looked down to she her schedule as they walked onto the campus grounds to see what is her first period, Math.

"Ugh why math?? Unnie why do we have to still learn subjects like this? I thought this was a department focused based school."

"It is Jelly," Soojin giggled at her cousins confused face, "Look there is still normal subjects but there are also more time for special classes which differs based on the 3 departments, Although the Sports department kinda gets special treatment when their is tournaments and things like that."

"3 Departments?"

"Yeah, Sports, Academic and Arts Departments."

"Why does the Sports department get treated differently though, what makes them so special?"

"Because they are really good I guess? The schools sports department is the best in the country so they focus on that mostly, which means the other departments are kinda forgotten about sometimes."

"PRESIDENT LEE!!!" the two relatives looked behind them to see a girl carrying giant canvases running to them.

"oh Jiyoon right?" Soojin asked the girl as she helped her with canvases.

"You know my name?? Oh uh right what I actually wanted to tell you is the article you wrote about the economic growth in Seoul was amazing! I don't know anything about economics but I know it was perfect." Jiyoon said as she gave her signature heart smile before turning to Jaehee, "Oh! You must be new I don't think I ever saw you around here?"

Soojin giggle at the artist words. "She is my little cousin. Umm your in the Art department right? Do you mind showing her around I kinda need to go?"

"Sure!! Anything for you president Lee!"

"Thanks," Soojin stated before turning to her cousin, "Be good, I'll see you later okay." Jaehee nodded and Soojin hugged her before running through the campus.

"So your little Lee?" Jiyoon asked curious about the new girl.

"Um Yeah, Its Jaehee by the way. I'm an arts major too, specifically acting is my base program. And I'm a sophomore."

"Oh yeah formal intros I forgot," Jiyoon laughed before properly introducing herself. "Shin Jiyoon," She extended her hand which Jaehee accepted and shook, "I'm an arts major too, Visual Arts based and a Junior so I guess that makes me the unnie Little Lee... So what's your first class?"

"Math."

"Oh cool! Not the math but where it is... its on the other side of the campus so I can give you a tour of the school on our way there."

Jaehee smiled at the olders enthusiasm and followed her as Jiyoon started to give her a very descripted tour of the school.

~

"You two are so disgusting you know, do you really have to make out here?" Zoa rolled her eyes as she scolded her two unnies before turning to pick her stuff out of Soeuns sports car.

"You know you can get out of the car right." Monday cheekily said before turning back to focus on her girlfriend, "And Hyewon don't be late for practice today we have to prepare for the regional tournament."

"Yeah yeah I won't." Zoa said as she left the car and started walking to the campus entrance. I wish I could drive so that Soeun unnie doesn't need to give me a lift, the two of them really can't keep their hands off each other. As Zoa walked through the campus she could feel everyone's attention shift to her. Its not always easy being this beautiful and popular. She just wanted to be alone for a bit before class without someone asking for her number, so she made a b-line for a less crowed passage way on the upper level and sat down outside some lockers where there were hardly any students and plugged in her earpods. As she wanted to close her eyes to fully immerse herself in the music she swear she saw an angel appear.

She watched as the new girl walked around the passage with that weird painter girl that knows Monday and Soeun give her a tour or something. Her mouth gapped open She couldn't believe she saw someone this beautiful. Who is she?? Zoa wondered. She still couldn't tear her eyes away from the girl even as she headed out of her sights. I think school just became a whole lot better now... I need to know her name!