Hi I'm Jaehee, cool I'm Jihan

Jaehee finally reached her maths class after her very in depth tour of the school. She was still a few minutes early so she decided to get a good seat before class started. As she walked in she saw something that instantly made her blood boil.

"Hey Jihan if your going to pack your own lunch at least make it good!" a girl said as she took Jihans lunch amd threw it on the floor. Jihan just pouted at the action obvious to the fact that this girl was bullying her she just innocently stated while smiling her signature bunny smile,

"I'm sorry I didn't know that you don't like mint choco, it's really the best though but next time I'll bring better lunch for us to share." Her smile was so bright and the other girl just got angrier at how obvious Jihan was to her previous actions. As she was about to hit her hand down on the table to scare Jihan she felt a hand hold hers.

"Hey I'm the new girl and I might not know how things work around here but I'd appreciate it if you leave her alone now."

"Pft whatever new girl, lets just go girls and leave these two losers bond." The girl and her friends just laughed causing Jaehee to roll her eyes before facing Jihan for the first time.

"Are you okay?"

"Sure why wouldn't I be?"

Okay... "Well anyway hi I'm Jaehee. I'm new. I hope we can be good friends, sorry if I'm a bit awkward but I was homeschooled until now so I'm not good at introductions." Jaehee nervously extended out her hand to Jihan hoping that she can make a new friend. Jaehee was surprised when Jihan giggled and pulled her onto a hug before speaking further.

"Cool I'm Jihan and of course we can be friends!! Oooo I have so much to tell you! Oh wait you said that you were homeschooled right? Oh we definitely should go to this bakery I found close to campus and--" Jaehee just laughed while watching Jihan passionately talk about whatever came to her mind. Throughout the first class Jihan made sure to make Jaehee feel comfortable. Jaehee could tell how kind Jihan was, maybe too kind that's why those girls before class took advantage of her. Jaehee hated bullies and made the decision so protect the little bunny. She learnt a lot about Jihan, like how she is an art major as well and that her base studies were music. Jaehee was super grateful that she was able to make a friend and that she won't have to eat alone on the first day.

~

Walking out to the cafeteria Jihan led her to an empty table after they both grabbed their lunch. A familiar face approached them soon after they sat down.

"Hey Jaehee how is your first day so far?"

"Great, well except for math, but I made a new friend unnie!" Jaehee excitedly exclaimed to her older cousin who came to check up on her.

"I see, hi I'm Soojin, Jaehee's older cousin. Thank you so much for being her friend she can be a handful at times."

"Yah unnie!!"

"Its no problem I like Jaehee we definitely have a lot in common!" Jihan enthusiastically replied which made Soojin laughed before she patted Jaehee's head.

"Okay well stay out of trouble I gotta go catch on some studying."

"Unnie remember to eat something okay."

"I will Jaehee see you later okay." With that being said Soojin left their table and made her way to the schools library.

"Whoa Jaehee you didn't tell me she was your cousin!"

"Who Soojin unnie? Yeah she is I'm kinda living with her too."

"Whaa I can't believe that I'm friends with the student councillors little cousin haha."

"Yeah she's really nice but she overworks herself so I'm here to make sure she gets to have some fun too. I promised my aunt before I moved in with her."

The girls happily continued with their lunch before being distracted by a group of people forming a crowd around the entrance of the cafeteria. Jaehee tried to see who it was.

"Are there celebrities going to school her?" Jaehee asked still trying to pick through the crowd from her seat.

"No but I guess you can kinda say that they are?" Jihan said munching on her sandwich already knowing the lunchtime routine and who were the most likely people that walk into the cafeteria right now. Jaehee was about to question further until she locked eyes with one of them. The whole room felt like it stopped and all she could concentrate on where those big round inviting eyes. Everything about the girl she was looking at was so perfect. She was tall and had long dark brown hair and was gorgeous. Jaehee's breath was knocked away when the girl smiled at her before being dragged away by her two equally as tall friends. Did she just smile at me? Jaehee felt her face flush and she could her Jihan giggle at her.

"I see someone caught your eye."

"Y-yeah... she did."

Sorry for the late update but I had to study at the past week so my updating schedule is a bit behind but this stories updates will still be on Friday and Saturday. Anyway enjoy and stay safe 🤗