"are you ok?"

"Are you okay?" Zoa was becoming more and more concerned with each second that passed because Jaehee didn't respond she just stared at her dazed. Zoas blood was boiling! Couldn't they see that there was someone behind them!! And she couldn't swim! What if  I wasn't around to help her!! Zoa was just about to turn around and give that group a piece of her mind when a soft voice calmed her down back to earth.

"y-yes... I'm ok... thank you."

She was starting to shiver so Zoa reached for her towel and helped her up and walked with her to the locker room where her clothes were so she could give Jaehee something warmer to wear than wrapping her in a towel. In the corner of her eyes she could see that group of fangirls whispering amongst themselves about what they are seeing now but she couldn't care less about what they were saying because the girl in front of her was a thousand times more important. When they got inside the locker room she was relieved to see that Monday and Soeun left already because 1, they would definitely embarrass her 2, they would probably scare the girl if they were doing something... inappropriate... and 3, Soeun will probably let it slip that Zoa has been lowkey investigating the girl because she was too nervous to talk to her.

When she seated Jaehee down and ran to her locker to get a dry towel and her spare sweatshirt and pants for her to change into. She laid them down next to Jaehee and looked at her again. She was so beautiful if felt like Zoa was falling down a rabbit hole and couldn't tear her gaze away. She knew she was starring because she could see Jaehee's face turn red.

"th-thank y-you..." Jaehee stuttered and Zoa thought it was the cutest thing ever. They just stayed like that, looking into each others eyes. It was like the first time they locked eyes, the whole world had stopped and the only thing that mattered was each other.

"Umm I'll be outside you can change in her first..." Zoa said to Jaehee and when she received a little not in return she moved outside standing right by the door so that nobody would be able to enter. After a bit the door opened and Jaehee stepped out. Zoas clothes were obviously too big for her but to Zoa it just made her look even cuter if that was even possible.

"Cute..."

"Hmm"

"Huh?! What???? Nothing!!!!" Zoa mentally slapped herself for saying that out loud. Great what if she thinks I'm weird now! She just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do or say without embarrassing herself.

"JAEHEE!!!!!!" Soojin came running in at full force towards them. Ahhh right she is president Lee's baby cousin.

"Are you hurt!!! Her let me see!!!! Yah!!! do you know how worried I was!!!!" Soojin was frantically checking Jaehee to see if she was hurt. She was so worried about her cousin she didn't even notice Zoa standing there. "Ahhh I shouldn't have let you come her especially after they had practice because its always so full!! And you can't swim!! This is all my fault!!"

"Unnie relax I'm fine, it's really not your fault so please don't blame yourself!" Jaehee hugged her cousin to calm her down and stop her from panicking, "Plus I was helped and taken care of by one of the swim team members." Jaehee gestured towards Zoa who was patiently waiting beside the cousins.

"Oh Hyewon! I never saw you there!! Thank you so so so much!"

"Anytime president... and umm... I'm really sorry that she was knocked in..."

"yeah... Jelly lets go home and I'll make you your favourite meal to warm you up!"

Jaehee nodded and followed Soojin to the exit of the aquatic centre.

"Wait!!" Zoa held Jaehee's arm to stop her from leaving, "I need to make this up to you."

Jaehee blushed, something about Zoa being so worried and concerned about her just makes her feel like she is melting. She feels how her face warms up as each second passed by...
"No its okay, it was just an accident."

"Still... I want to make it up to you... you're new right?? If you're free tomorrow morning I could give you a tour of the school!! You don't have to say anything now but I'll be at the entrance if you decide it's ok."

Jaehee couldn't move. She was already blushing hard before but now its 10x worse. Zoa just smiles one last time before going back to the locker room. When she turns around she just sees Soojin smirking at her.

"Superstar swimmer Jo Hyewon huh??"

"Unnie stop smiling like that!!! Let's just go home!!"

"Whatever you say Jelly..."

~🐻