chapter 3 → now you bring her around!

"now you bring her around

just to shut me down, show her off like she's a new trophy"

september 8 2020

"maybe i just am funnier and cooler!"

ollie🤑- oliver aza 👹-azalea  juli 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - julianna

Izzie‼️😘 - isabella    lou 🍉- louis  millayyy!! - millie

lou 🍉

you guys wanna hang out?

millie you're here right?

millayyy!

YUPP

aza 👹

Bitch-

YAY MILLIE

juli 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

what do u wanna do?

lou 🍉

i was thinking the beach

millayyy!

YESSS i need to tan

Izzie‼️😘

that sounds fun!

i need a ride tho

ollie🤑

now you want 2 hang out 🤗

lou 🍉

what?

juli 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

nothing!

aza can drive us! lou, do you need a ride?

lou 🍉

no :)

juli 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

ok! so we'll see you soon!

...

to say that julianna was excited was an understatement, she was beyond thrilled. this is the first time in about a month that louis has initiated a hang out. she quickly got ready and waited for azalea to pick her up. aza being the oldest in the group was the only one who had their license besides of course louis and millie.

eventually oli, izzie, millie and juli have all been picked up and are on their way to the beach. julianna was the first to be picked up, much to oliver's annoyance, so of course she took advantage aux and blasted taylor swift throughout the entire ride, not that anyone complained.

"where did he say he was?" oliver asked, putting on his sunglasses and grabbing the towels. "tower 9 i think!" julianna said beaming at her friends. "come on, I think i see him!" and with that she started pulling her friends in the direction of her boyfriend. though her mood had started to deflate as she saw that louis was in fact with someone else. the other person being the one and only alexis brown.

"you got to be fucking kidding me" ollie stated sarcastically, dramatically whipping of his sunglasses examining the pair a few feet ahead of the group.

"it's fine, they're just friends. maybe he wants us to meet her."julianna stammered once again trying to defend her boyfriend's actions.

"no it's not ok! he didn't even tell us!" millie fumed about ready to march over there and yell at louis. Isabella, knowing her best friend, quickly grabbed millie and said, "look let's just go over there like there's nothing wrong, ok! and juli if you ever want to leave we will go ok," she reassured juli, trying to calm her friends down. "ok. let's go." offering a small smile to izzie. "im am so done with him!" aza added.

"lou! hey!" juli called as they got closer. louis got up from his seat and quickly made his way over to the girl. "hey! how are you guys?" he said while hugging julianna. once they all greeted each other, louis turned and said, "i hope y'all don't mind but i invited alexis!" immediately smiling when his eyes find hers. "hi! i'm alexis, i'm sure louis has mentioned me." she stated, analysing the group in front of her. upon realizing that her friends weren't going to say anything julianna took it upon herself to introduce herself, "hi i'm julianna!" she said, giving alexis a smile. "who?"
      "julianna, i'm louis' girlfriend."
      "oh yeah he's mentioned you." alexis stated plainly, rolling her eyes slightly. and that was just the beginning of a miserable evening.
~
julianna felt incredibly stupid, everytime she had tried to talk to alexis and be apart of the conversation alexis either quickly switched to something julianna knew nothing about or talked over her. this didn't seem to bother her boyfriend though. he listened intently to everything alexis was saying. of fucking course, he obviously likes alexis more. how could i be so stupid she thought to herself. her mood deflated even more when she realized she had completely burned her marshmallow. she could feel the anger and irritation radiating off her friends, especially aza and mills. they didn't even try to hide it, everything was written on their faces, alexis seemed to notice averting her eyes away from the two girls

i just want to go home, julianna thought to herself, while staring at the boy who was supposed to be focused on her.

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎( ˘ ³˘)♥︎( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

NOTE

oliver is a whole ass mood