chapter 13 → no one better

with everything going on in julianna's life she hasn't really had a moment to sit back and let everything sink in

    with everything going on in julianna's life she hasn't really had a moment to sit back and let everything sink in. it was overwhelming, suddenly every part of her life was under a microscope. 

and to add to the confusion she didn't know where she stood with louis. were they friends, she wasn't ready for that. on top of that she didn't know what happened between him and alexis. overall she was confused beyond belief and she was not happy about it.
so she decided to do the one thing that would help her.

"hey babe what's up?"

"millie i need your help i don't know what to do and i'm so confused, i'm literally going to cry!" julianna wailed into the phone.

"okay give me the run down. don't worry i always help!" millie stated matter factually.

...

"so basically..." julianna went on to explain her dilemma. she was so lost and needed guidance from her best friend.

" from my understanding your main confusion stems from louis. you don't know where you stand which is making you question other parts of your life because he was once so greatly involved in yours. you need to talk to him, that's honestly the only way to solve this. and like face to face or over call because texting won't solve this honey!" millie rambled.

" damn if you weren't an actor you would make a great therapists." juli laughed.

"i love you, let me know what you do, okay?" millie reassures.

"okay! i love you too!" juli kisses millie goodbye.

this left julianna in a dilemma. she doesn't want to talk to him, but she has too. well maybe she could hold it off. it felt odd though, talking to him normally when in about a week she was going to release an entire album about her heartbreak.

so like any other person, she used the excuse that the timing wasn't right too put off talking to him. convenient.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! this is sort of a buffer chapter cause in the next one DRIVERS LICENSE IS COMING OUT...⭐️⭐️⭐️ i'm super excited! be ready for something new! i'm working on something new, but i promise that i'm still working on SOUR! also just to explain the timeline a bit good 4 u is not coming out as a single in this situation! i want it to come as a surprise is a way because it's a fucking great song and the mv is awesome so i'm just going to do that!