chapter 9 → i hope i was your favorite crime!

september 23, 2020

september 23, 2020

4:32 p.m.

"are you seriously going to wear that?"

"i fucking hate you ollie." aza announced with utter hatred.

"like i care."

"can you both shut up!" millie snapped trying to focus on isabella's eyeliner.

millie had held up to her promise and made her way to julianna's house and the rest of the group followed soon after. they were all getting ready for the enola holmes celebration with folklore playing in the background while doing each others hair and makeup.

" okay so which one is better. and oliver please be nice I'm really sensitive right now." julianna asked turning towards the group holding up two dresses.

"definitely the black one and wear heels instead of the docs, it'll spice it up." oliver said without looking up from his phone.

"i hate to say this but you are a genius oliver lee." julianna gushed quickly changing into the outfit, "i'm feeling speak now, anyone else?"

"duh always."

the change of music and the whole of environment in her bedroom with her friends quickly made julianna forget about her problems. sparks fly tends to have that affect on her.

"we have to leave in about 15 minutes, i have to stop by the store to get flowers for louis." julianna reminded everyone.

"okay who's driving?" izzie asked.

"i am" three voices declared

"oh god"

juliannaortiz made a post...