~Chapter 4 : Emotional Rollercoaster Of WTF

This took a long ass time because we wrote a lot of it...then decided it was rushing the plot and rewrote a lot and well...you know...it took a while ww

Crystal A/N: Omg can't believe we finally finished this chapter after 5 billion years. Btw, some of the stuff here is *cough cough* SPICY! So if you don't likey that stuff plz don't read it! Hopefully Ame will remember to put a warning in bold before and after the spicy bits anyways love y'all! 

Will I remember...I dunno I did but I only put the warning where it starts. I'm...too lazy to find where it ends so just read carefully (?) Please I have covid bear with me q.q

Word count- 20k something I'm lazy to look again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Shima was wide awake. He was exceptionally excited to prank the two knights. Shima doesn't really expect to live once they're done, but it'll be damn funny beforehand.

"Senra! Wake up!" Shima shakes Senra, who was snoring like a bear. "It's time to get ready! Who knows when those two are going to wake up!"

Shaken awake, Senra shot up, confused for a moment about the yelling, but softened his gaze as he turned to see that it was only Shima and yawned. "Good morning Shima." Why were they waking up early again...oh right! The prank! "We made the mixture last night, so all we need to do now is make up and mess up the room right?" Surprisingly his brain was awake enough to remember these things right away.

Shima smiles and nods excitedly. "That's right! I'll do your makeup first and then mine, ok?" Shima was already out of bed, going through his belongings, searching for all of his make up.

Still yawning, Senra changes his positioning on the bed so he sat at the edge of it and pulled at a strand of his messy hair in front of him. If they were going to prank death...he wouldn't need to brush it right? "Why the makeup again? Is it to add extra effects to make it seem more real?"

"Yeah. We need to make it look like your throat was cut. How is it supposed to be believable if there's only blood and no marks!" Shima truly did think of this situation. "Now then, just go sit on the chair in front of the vanity without a mirror for some reason."

"Ah, I forgot to put the mirror back." Senra shakes his head and sighs, momentarily forgetting why he had even moved it in the first place...But when it came back to him, his face tinted pink.

Really he was a desperate man.

"Don't worry about that." Senra nervously laughs, finds the mirror he had shoved into his closet, and places it back onto the vanity, settling down in the chair in front of it.

"I thought you said you lost that." Shima was amused more than anything. "Did you just want to be close to me? Wanted me to put on your earrings instead because you love me so much?" Shima was back over to the vanity, shamelessly pressing his body against the blonde's back as he whispers into his ear.

Senra's face only grew darker, perhaps matching the color of the fake blood they would be covering themselves with soon. "That's not- I-" Sigh. "Would it be...weird if I said I did it for that exact reasoning?" Now the blond prince was hiding his face in his palms in embarrassment. It was too early in the morning for this!

Instead of answering, Shima nudges Senra's hand away a bit and places a chaste kiss to the blonde's cheek, before leaving altogether. He goes back to his bags next to the vanity and starts sorting through all the make up he bought.

Once Shima moved away, Senra was able to calm himself down with some deep breaths, and folded his hands into his lap. "Is there anything you need me to do? Or should I just stay here like this?" He wanted to help, but not if he wouldn't be very helpful in the end.