16: First day back

Jamie POV

I walk in looking forward to seeing Zayn today. He's supposed to be coming back because I explained his situation to the boss and he was understanding about it. And I may have threatened him but who knows.

Anywho, I hope my plan is working. I'm sending another note over Louis house today. Well I'm not sending but one of my men are.

I sat in the restaurant waiting for Zayn to come in because no one else was here. Next thing I know he's walking in and he's looking as sexy as ever. I tell you the things I want to do to that boy.

"Hey!" He said walking up to me and hugging me. I hug him back and smelled his cologne.

"Hey" I said as he pulled away smiling. "How have you been?" I asked.

"I've been pretty good. How about you?" He said. "Your looking hotter than when I last saw you." He said walking behind the bar.

I blushed at that. "I've been quite good. Umm.. how's Louis?" I asked reluctantly.

"He good except-" he said cutting himself off. "Never mind. I don't want to talk 'bout it." He said.

"No! Tell me, maybe I can help." I said sitting at the bar.

"Well.. last night I woke up and asked him what he was doing and it looked like he was hiding something. I asked him if he was going to leave me and he said no because he loves me." He said sighing, "But when I went to sleep I couldn't help but think that he was keeping something from me." He said looking down.

"Hey, it's okay. If you need anything I'm here for you. Okay." I said and he nodded.

He was stilling looking down and had a frown on his face. I walk around the bar and pull him in a hug. He relaxed and sighed. I have to say that I hate seeing him like this but if him hurting means that I get to have him then it's okay.

That came out really cruel, right? I mean I would never want him to hurt but I would be the one healing him after the damage has been done so it's going to be worth all the pain.

"Babe, it's okay. Your going to be fine." I said because he was crying a little now.

He sniffed, "what if he's cheating," He said panting, "I don't think I'll be able to handle it." He said pulling me closer to him, if that's even possible.

"I think that's a possibility but I'll help you get through it. I personally don't think he's right for you though because he's such a player." I said.

I know, I know it cruel to beat someone while their down but the sooner Zayn believes me the sooner that I can make him mine and make him feel better.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at me with teary eyes. It broke my heart to see him like this and it was Louis's fault. Okay well technically it was my fault but Louis was the one hiding it from him so yeah it's his fault.

"I mean that you deserve so much better than him. You deserve someone who's not going to make you cry like you are now. And who isn't going to make you doubt them and their actions. Do you understand?" I asked. The person that Zayn deserved was me.

He nodded in response, "I'm a fucking hot mess now." He whined, "well at least I'm finally ugly." He said chuckling slightly.

I pulled him close to me, our faces inches away. "You are not ugly Zayn. You are Beautiful and Gorgeous in my eyes okay." I said.

He smiled slightly at me and blushed. He was so cute when he blushed. And I was feeling proud that I made him blush.

We moved away from each other when people started coming in. Zayn was talking to Joe the entire time except when he had to serve people from outside of the bar. He hated it but I don't see why.

I loved it because I got to see his hips and ass move as he walked. I didn't like the stares he got though. Zayn was stunning and everyone who saw him knew that. Every girl and guy wanted him but he didn't want them and that was the fun part. Him rejecting people and giving them weird looks as they threw themselves at him.

We were almost done serving people, there were a few more people in here still. We decided to relaxed behind the bar until everyone left. Zayn was talking to Joe and I was looking at him fondly as he talked and listened to Joe. Zayn went to the back after Joe left. He came back with his sketchbook that he draws in.

"I haven't drawn in while," he said smiling. "Mind if I draw you?" He asked.

I smile and shake my head to indicate that I didn't mind.

Him and I talked about random things while he drew me. He was still drawing me but I wanted to see his reaction on what I was about to say.

"Umm Zayn," I said. "I think- I think I'm in love." I said leaving the 'with you' out.

"Really!," he said his eyes widen with shock. "Tell me everything about this person. Omg one of my best friends is in love. This is crazy." He said smiling as he kept drawing me.

I told him everything about this person, which was him but I didn't tell him that part. I described this person as a female and said she lived in another city.

"Well Zayn this person makes me happy. He- umm She is the light of my world and I don't know what I'd do with her." I said looking into his eyes. He stopped drawing and watched me talking about this 'person'.

"Well you know I'm glad that you found someone you love. You deserve to be happy." He said smiling going back to his drawing. "Well I'm done with your drawing. Do you want it?" He asked tearing the paper out of his sketchbook, handing it to me.

It looked exactly like me. My feature were enhanced though and it looked more like me than I did. I looked at his smiling face and nodded slightly.

"Thanks, it looks amazing!" I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Well I'm glad you like it." He said closing his sketchbook. "Umm I got to go but I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" He said getting up.

I got up too and nodded, "Yeah of course." I said looking down.

He hugged me and I was caught off guard but nevertheless hugged him back.

"Hope your happy Zayn." I said looking him in his eyes.

"Of course and hope you are too. Bye" He said going to the back and getting his stuff. A few minutes later he came back and waved me good-bye. I blew a kiss and he caught it before walking out of the door leaving me there smiling at the drawing in my hand.

I went home and hung the drawing in a frame. Then went to bed happy and confident that Zayn will be mine in the next few days.

AN/ do you think Zayn is falling for Justin?
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.