30: Wtf's happening

Niall POV

I am up early in the morning. Like early, early as in early I mean 4:09am to be exact. I'm calling Zayn, I have been for about 4 minutes straight.

"Zayn call be asap! I know your tired of getting my calls so if you answer me then you won't get any anymore!" I said in my 20th voicemail.

My phone started ringing after that. It's Zayn! Thank God!

"Hel-"

"Niall what the actual fuck!" He said. "Why have you called me so bloody much."

Oh he's pissed.

"I-I-"

"'I-I' my ass, what the fuck is it." He said.

"I was calling to tell you something and why are you so cranky?" I asked.

Oh I fucked up!

"WHY AM I CRANKY? SERIOUSLY NIALL, YOU CALLED ME AT FOUR SOMETHING IN THE BLODDY MORNING I BELIEVE I HAVE A FUCKING RIGHT TO BE CRANKY!" He said.

"Well I just wanted to talk to my best friend, sorry." I said in a sad voice.

"Nia- Niall I'm sorry for yelling but my sleep is far more important- but not more important than you of course." He said.

"It's fine anyway I wanted to tell you that we're celebrating." I said excitedly.

"Babe what are you doing?" Liam asked rubbing his eyes.

"I'm talking to Zayn babe go back to sleep." I whisper and peck his lips.

He suddenly pulled me to him, cuddling me as I rub his hair.

"Celebrating what Niall?" Zayn asked annoyed.

"Don't roll your eyes Zayn." I said smiling confidently.

"I didn't, I flipped you off." He said.

I gasped, "you didn't."

"I did and now I'm smiling." He said.

"Of course you are." I said.

"Back to the conversation at hand.." he trailed off impatiently.

"Right. Well we are celebrating the fact that you didn't get kidnapped and all of this bad stuff is over."I said with a grin on my face.

"Babe are you seriously celebrating this?" Liam asked.

"Yeah I'm with Liam." Zayn said.

"Yeah I am and you two are as well." I said. "We will be decorating tomorrow, well it's today technically. So be here Zayn."

"But-"

"No buts, this is not up for discussion anymore." I said. "Bye." I said, dragging the 'e'.

Zayn POV

Niall will be the death of me. I can 100% see it now. He will annoy me to my grave and then I'll come back to haunt him, that's the fun part.

I attempted to get up for some water but Louis had other plans. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into bed. I was slammed into his luscious chest and he kissed me head. I looked up at him and he had the brightest smile I had ever seen.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, sitting up.

"Because we need to go to sleep." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But I need water. Niall woke me up and now I'm thirsty." I whined.

"You? Thirsty? I mean I can give you something refresh-"