▽ can you help me...? ▽

~Lizzie Knight ~

First day of school.
Wonderful.
and what makes it better
is that I'm the new girl.
Fantastic!

First Period I have on my schedule is P.E. as the bell for first period rings I walk to the P.E. area and into one of the locker rooms.

"Hey can someone show me where my locker is...?" I look around then see two beautiful shirtless guys. Nice. I walked into the guys' locker room.

One of the boys look at me weirdly. He has wavy brown hair and simple brown eyes but his face overall makes it 100000000000000000000000 times better,"What are you doing here?"

I panic,"Ugh I could've sworn this was the girls' locker room...my bad it's my first day here..."

The boy gasps,"You didn't see the sign?"

The boy next to him smirks at me. ohmysnickerdoodleshisjawlinecanslitmythroatopen.

I flip him off and sarcastically say back,"Oh no I was too busy trying to actually find out which side of the school I was on! And by the way. That shirt does not match those shoes," I turn on my heel and walk out.

I walk in the other dressing room and go to my locker and dress up quickly and then go outside to put my stuff down. Then I see a girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes and walk up to her. She looks nice,"Hi I'm Lizzie, I'm new here."

"I'm Katherine," she smiles and crinkles up her nose, "people usually call me Kate so just call me Kate," she chuckles and crinkles her nose again. I sniff her and know what she is, probably knows what I am now too.

"Do you think you can show me around? I made a mistake of already walking into the wrong locker room," I explain, trying to distract her.

~Matthew Espinosa ~

I overhear Shawn talking to a girl pretty harshly and I walk into there aisle since I'm done changing,"Damn give her a break."

"Shut up Matt lemme play my game," Shawn tells me.

Cameron cheekily smiles,"Let's see who wins this game Mendes."

"I never said you were in the game Dallas."

"Well I just did."

HEY GUYS ITS KATE WRITING THE FIRST CHAPTER OOOO SHITTTT. Liz and I might update everyday depending on how much hw we have. LOVE Y'ALL 🐘

(Workout clothes above or on side depending on how your reading this.)