▽ your new ▽

~Kate Collins ~

I was changing when this new girl walked inside. I wrinkled my nose slamming my locker and walked out trying to get away from that awful smell.

As I was outside she came outside and she looked at me. As she started to walk over to me I could smell the scent...ugh so disgusting.

"Hi I'm Lizzie and I'm new here, I was wondering if you could show me around because I kinda made the mistake of walking into the boys locker room already."

I smiled trying not to cringe at her smell "yeah sure no problem and shake it off every girl does that." that's what i said but that is so not what I thought like didn't you see the sign?

I saw Matt coming over as Lizzie started to write a note. "What are you writing?" I asked.

"I don't want to run so I'm using this note to get me out of pe for the day," she replied. Nodding my head slightly I felt a tap on my shoulder turning around. I saw Matt as he started to talk to me. Out the corner of my eye I saw Lizzie give her note to the teacher faking like she was sick.

~Lizzie Knight~

I gave my note to the teacher acting like I was sick. She obviously fell for it because she said i don't have to run. I can check my list for gullible teachers now.

I turned and saw the guys from the locker room looking at me. Almost as they were about to get into a fight. One guys stomped off just as the teacher blew the whistle with that everyone ran leaving me and the mystery boy behind.

*********************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS OMG SORRY BOUT LATE POST BLAH MY TEACHERS HATE ME! Any who Kate will be posting the next chapter so yeah...keep being awesome.

LIZZIE