▽ bye boys ▽

~Lizzie Knight ~

I walk out of the locker room and see the two boys who I saw in the locker room.

They kept looking at me so I had to talk to them.

"Hell-o...? What's your name? I need to know a beautiful girls name," one with shaggy brown hair says.

"Hey," the boy with the wavy hair says.

"Lizzie," I simply say,"What about you?" I look at the other dude.

"Cameron," the boy with the shaggy hair curtsies,"It's a pleasure to meet you," he says cheekily.

"Shawn," the guy with the wavy hair simply says.

- There's a period of silence -

Then they rape me.

Haha just kiddinggggg.

To break the silence I say,"Soooo what have ya been up toooo."

"We were both playing a game. Would you like to explain Shawn?"

"I'm good."

I play along,"Ooooh I really like games... Can I play?" I smirk.

"It's not safe for a little girl like you," Shawn smirks back.

"You'll eventually play soon, it hasn't come to your part in it yet," he winks.

I smile,"Aw well, it's a shame. I totally would have proved you wrong."

"Oh no, you would prove Shawn wrong in this game," he glares at Shawn.

"You don't know that Cam," he glares back as Cam flips him off.

"Well I have a feeling I will prove both of you wrong," I turn as I begin to walk away, I wave,"Bye boys."

*********************************************************************************************

HEY GUYSSS KATE HEREEE
Lizzie is bad ass w the boys ooh shit 😏 the boys are building their tent if you know what im sayin 😏😂 (U NEED TO HAVE A DIRTY MIND TO GET IT)
🐘