Chapter 18

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

"So you're telling me that you're currently third-wheeling with Hyungwon and Hoseok because you wanted to?" Asked Minhyuk through the phone as he lay in bed with puffy eyes and Changkyun's old pillow in his arms. It had been around twenty-four hours since he had lost custody of his baby, but the pillows still smelled of baby powder and board markers. Everything he had was his brother and Kihyun, so hearing that he was going to be out broke him.

Of course he was still talking to the Jooheon boy and Jihyo's mom who was worried about Changkyun's safety as well. Solar was a big sourse of support for the poor Minhyuk as well as she had called him a few times ever since he heard about the trial.

Apparently everyone close to him had.

Minhyuk hadn't gone to the office that day, but he knew that Kihyun was going yo work. What he didn't know was that he was going to arrive late because he was voluntarily third-wheeling. "Kihyun, you're still injured. Your friend would murder me if he knew I was enabling this madness." Minhyuk groaned out. "Minhyuk, I'll be okay. Yoongi won't find out because you will not tell him. I just missed Hyungwon."

Kihyun, opposed to what he had told his supposed boyfriend, was actually not just hanging out with Hyungwon and his lover. He was getting Changkyun back.

Kihyun eventually told Minhyuk he would arrive with food and that seemed to make the other relax a little, so he hung up and turned to Hyungwon, who would be driving again. "Just know that if you end up with six broken ribs and a reconstructed face it won't be my fault this time." Said Hyungwon who gulped as he remembered how Minhyuk was more than glad to put him in a hospital bed that day."

"Nothing will happen. We have Hoseok to do all the strength if we need it, or even just to intimidate, he's buff enough." Kihyun said with a shrug, ignoring The mentioned man who widened his eyes at Kihyun's suggestion. "And since it's your boyfriend, you'll be more careful, am I wrong?"

There it was, Hyungwon was ware that Kihyun was a very strategic man, but he couldn't bring himself to thing that he would use Hoseok as bait. 

Smart move Yoo Kihyun, smart move.

Hyungwon sighed loudly as he looked back at his boyfriend who sat in the backseat of the truck, placing a hand on his knee. "It will be okay, you big baby. Just don't do anything remotely dangerous or we're all dead. No pressure though." The tallest of the three of them spoke, leaving the man in the back become transparently pale.

Kihyun then nodded at the driver before buckling up his seatbelt, breathing deeply as he thought of the amount of danger Changkyun could be facing. What if these people decided to leave exotic bird trading for something else? He really wouldn't allow that to happen.

The man the gulped and gripped his camera tightly as Hyungwon nervously started driving, hoping they wouldn't crash due to Hyungwon's nervous trembling.

The day was grim and ghastly for the three men inside the car. They had been driving for a while now to where Sehun had told Kihyun his friend would be at. It was at the other end of the city where not even cops dared to enter. "I never thought this place existed. Looks like an urban legend." Hoseok mumbled as Hyungwon stopped the car. "I think it's here."

Kihyun nodded nervously as Hyungwon and Hoseok left the car after he did. The cold air was flushing his cheeks and making his nose feel awkward. His feet felt rusty the more he used them to walk towards a very familiar warehouse but in an unfamiliar place. His mind was rushing as well with images of the time he had fallen from a tree near a warehouse way too similar for comfort.

"Kihyun, what the hell are you doing? Walk, you'll get us killed!" Whisper-shouted Hoseok who grabbed Kihyun's wrist as the latter realised that his feet were anchored to the ground, as if roots had grown from them.

"Right, sorry." He said as he confidently walked towards the warehouse and knocking the 'Dangerous Woman' melody, thinking it was kind of stupid, but he was instructed to do so by the man Sehun talked to.

He really was involved with strange people.

Not a few seconds had passed when the door opened in front of them, revealing a man with an Emperor Tamarin on his shoulder, quickly scanning them and letting them in without a word.

-

It was a grim and ghastly day for the Im family as well, but for different reasons: They had given birth to the devil.

It was like having a misbehaved puppy whose teeth were starting to grow. Changkyun had made sure the furniture and the ceramics had been completely destroyed and the mother had stepped a few times on pieces of glass that left nasty cuts and a crimson liquid on the kitchen floor. "Shit! It's like this child wants us dead." Screamed the mother as she sat down on the floor, checking her fresh wounds.

It hadn't been a day since they've had Changkyun and he had already proven to them that he was capable of going to far extremes to get whatever he wanted.

And he wanted blood.

Or so these people thought. The father had tried to be reasonable and gentle so that his biological son would go a bit easier on them, but the small human was thirsty for immense dread and desperation. He was like a very cute predator with murderous eyes and anxious hands, ready to grab and scratch whatever came remotely near him.

"Genius, you said this would serve as an alibi, but now we look more like gangters than ever!" The man groaned as he held a wet cloth against his busted lip and some ice against his swollen eyebrow. "We're giving him back."

Changkyun sat naked on the leather couch, eating gummy bears as if they were the most expensive snack, sipping on his milk like red wine as he watched Monster's Inc. as if watching opera. He was once again the king of the house, but he didn't want to rule that house. He wanted to go back to his house with his father and his mamma.

So hearing what was going on in the kitchen made him smirk mischievously. That was his cue to go harder that he ever had, make them feel sick faster that he ever had made anyone despise him. Quicker than uncle Hoho when Changkyun asked for hot chocolate for dinner.

He was going for the neck.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

A/N: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I hope you liked this chapter and I also hope you forgive me for not updating last week :c I was planning on ending MAMMA here, but I decided to give you a few more chapters soooooooooo MWAH! My gift to you!

I love you all, take care!