24(Extra)

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The inclining rays of the setting sun furnished a warm orange shade to the sky.

Looking up in the sky, she thought, 'just a few hours until nightfall.'

And the noisiness around her with the bunch of people that are surrounding her. The street vendors, the cell phones, the cab hailers. People passed through her as she leaned against a pole outside the station. She is waiting for someone.

An intentional cough grabbed her attention. She then briefly turned her attention to the man that was standing a few meters away from her. That dual hair, easy to tell who it is. He steps forward, removes his face mask, revealing himself sharing the most captivating smile.

"You don't have to take out your mask. Your hair makes it obvious." She scoffed, walking towards him. She tugged his mask back in.

She is mad, and he knows that.

"I took a while to get here." He scratches the back of his neck.

"You took too much. Have I been here for like past 30 minutes? Yes." She paused, shooting a glare at him as he was smiling underneath the mask.

"Sorr-

"Save it for later. Let's go home." She interrupted his words by pulling him. He is drawing attention. As the pro-Hero he is, it will be pretty easy for people to notice him.

It's has been five years of them dating. And yet, they hardly ever meet each other because of work.

"Come on, hurry up." She intertwined her hand with his, pulling him as he was walking heavily. He stopped immediately. (Y/N) almost rolled her eyes as she turned around to look at him. "What?" She dryly said.

His other free hand gently hold her face as he squeezes it a bit. She blinked twice, ready to yank his hand away as it was ice cold. Shortly after, he remove the mask off his face again. And he did the simplest thing in the world he leaned over and kissed her. He chuckled as he moved away to look at the surprise look plastered on her face.

"Now, let's go." He slid his arm around her waist, pulling her closer towards him as they walked together, a bright smile on his face.

"You are unbelievable."

"I know."

A/N: I never planned on writing another chapter, things were over in the last chapter, but there was this 'certain' person who wanted one. I hope it satisfies you.