The look..

That look on her face when your boner is at your best and you drill it so deep that she can't keep her eyes open but you instruct her to obey your command and look in your eyes. She tries her best to keep her eyes open because her deepest core is being drilled like an animal. Every tissue inside her hole is able to feel the raw veins of your hardness with blood pumping more and more in those veins. When the session is this intense you do not want to evacuate yourself soon. Instead, you try to remain hard as long as possible. Your girl also pulls your butt as she can't let go of this hardness inside her. You keep looking in her eyes and pull your length out until it is almost out till the tip. Then suddenly you drill into her brutally with sheer force. Her eyes widens more as she was not expecting the length to hit this deep. You continue hitting her deepest and both of your bodies are shaking due to intense hit. It becomes hard for her to keep looking in your eyes but she does. Her mouth is only producing soft and surprised moans. Then you hit her harder and harder. Entire bed trembles and thumping sound of your boner hitting her fills the room. As you both are not willing to give up on your energy the heat in the room keeps on soaring when finally you both climax together still looking into each other eyes and roaring like a lion.