chapter 1

you were walking home from a night with mina and the rest of the bakusquad. you pass through a few alley ways and finally get to the one a few minutes from your apartment, you stop dead in your tracks getting the feeling that you're being followed you look around for a minute and don't see anything. you decide to keep walking just at a quicker speed; you almost reach the end of the alley way when you feel and hand pull you back in.

you try to get out of their grip but you couldn't you try to scream for help but only muffles come out "is this where i die, is this the end for me?" I cant control my thoughts, i give up fighting and fall back into this warm tall figure it starts to go black, but the last thing i see is blue flames arise from his hands.

i wake up in a panic i try to sit up but i cant move i look at my hands "I'm handcuffed??" i whisper softly I cant break them they are very worn out but not enough to break. starting to give up i see someone enter the room out of the corner of my eye, he's tall and has purple scars all over his body his voice is raspy as he speaks "ah, you're finally awake". he takes a step towards me and uncuffs me. i try to run bet he grabs my arm and pulls me to the ground "let me go" I say trying to get myself out of his grip. "no can do princess" he says pulling me up on my feet. he pull's me into the kitchen and sits me down at table; he sets a bowl of ramen infront of me and i eat it slowly "why didn't you bring me to the LOV?" I ask dabi "because dabi didn't tell us about you" Shigaraki says walking in. I get up from the table quickly and run to dabis room shutting the door i go towards the window getting ready to hop out i feel a hand grab me and pull me to the ground with a pinch in my arm everything goes black.

i wake up i think a few hours later im in a different room i look around and see dabi sitting at the end of the bed i try to act asleep "i know you're awake" he says pulling the blanket i slowly open my eyes looking at him i slowly sit up and notice the doors open i wait until dabi looks away to make a run for it i run through a few halls and i know dabi is right on my ass i see a closet and lock myself in still breathing heavy i search for something i can use to defend myself a few minutes pass and i don't hear dabi i slowly open the door when it swings open quickly and dabi shoves me against the wall with his hands around my neck "WHY DID YOU RUN" he yells pushing harder on my neck "i-i'm s-s-sorry" i say struggling to breathe he drops me and gets down to my level whispering in my ear "if you ever try this again you won't like what's gonna happen" he pulls me onto my feet while burning my wrist. He pushes me onto his bed "just go to sleep" he says locking the door.

I wake up the next morning feeling dabis hands around my waist i try to get up without waking him i successfully stand up when i feel him grab my arm and pull me back "stay here shigaraki has a mission for you later" he says sleepily