Im back

This is a story I wrote awhile and I think y'all might like it.

I wake up in a hospital bed surrounded by doctors running around, one of them looks at me and calls for someone else. Soon I'm surrounded by all the doctors "give her some space" hawks says walking in.

All the doctors back up as hawks pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad you're awake" all the doctors walk out leaving hawks and I alone "I'm gonna grab you some water you must be thirsty" he says getting up.

I look next to my bed to see a note attached to a button I read the note "press this when you're awake" the handwriting was recognizable, it was dabi's.

I press the button and wait nothing happens, Hawks walks back in and hands me the water sitting on a chair next to me "how you feeling?" He says sitting up to feel my forehead "I'm fine just a little hungry" i say wrapping myself in a blanket "I'll go get you some food" he says leaving.

I feel the bed move slightly as I fall through the floor. I land in the league of villains base. Toga jumps on me hugging me.

"Give her some space crazy!" I could recognize that voice anywhere I look towards the voice making eye contact with his icy blue eyes. It's Dabi!

I jump out of the bed nearly falling to hug him.he lifts me off the ground hugging me. "Toga get rid of that ugly bed we're going to lay down" he says walking towards his room.

We wraps himself around me laying next to me playing with my hair and kisses my cheek. He moves my hair away from my neck where his name was tattooed. He kisses around it, I lay my head on his chest drifting into sleep.

I wake up to the smell of coffee and cologne. I look to see Dabi shirtless of course making coffee and cereal. He sits next to me handing the food to me as he steals a bite of the cereal heading into the bathroom.

I set the cereal on the night stand I wasn't really hungry and I walk into the hallway, right by togas room was a trap door that lead up. I pushed the door open and I feel the cool morning air hit my face as I climb up.

I walk towards the edge and sit down my feet dangling roughly 6 story's from the ground I take a deep breathe as i feel someone pull me back.

It was Dabi his arms wrap around me as I feel a drop of blood hit my cheek I look up at him, he was crying? "I can't lose you" his voice is muffled

We walk down the stairs and I'm met with toga pulling me into her room when Dabi grabs my other arm pulling me out of togas grab.

He pulls me into my old room which was clean still, surprising the bed was wrinkled and my perfume laid half empty beside the bed I look at Dabi as he blushes with embarrassment. " I grab the perfum and spray it at him before I could blink I was pinned on the bed with him kissing my neck.

He pulls his shirt off exposing his burnt skin he attempts to pull my shirt off when there's a knock at the door. "What" he says clearly angry. "Shiggy wants to see you" it was toga.

He gets up with a smirk  "don't leave" he says walking out god I hate his stupid face when he smiles like that.