chapter 4 (smut)

Dabi helps me up and wraps me in a towel bringing me to our room. He sets me down and leaves. A few minutes pass and he comes back with the clothes from the bathroom; he sets them on the bed while helping me get dressed. After he helps me get ready he picks me up and we go to the kitchen get sets me down and gets a pot from the cabinet. He puts it on the stove and begins making ramen I become bored so I get off the chair and walk towards the couch in the room stumbling every few seconds. Dabi notices and laughs, I make it to the couch and sit down with my knees to my chest. He finishes the ramen and separates it into 2 bowls evenly, he walks over to the couch and hands me one while sitting next to me. We finish eating and he takes my bowl he sets it in the kitchen and walk back to me turning on a horror movie.

The movie ends and I go to our room and lay down. i bump into shiggy on the way up falling on the floor "why isn't dabi watching you" he says staring at me. "He fell asleep and I decided to go lay down in our room" I say while standing up "ok whatever" he says while walking away "NIGHT SHIGGY" I yell as we leaves. I see shiggy smile as I shut the door

Dabi P.O.V.
I wake up in a panic "where is she?!?" I say looking around. I see shigaraki staring at me "she went to bed" he says laughing at my panic. "Thank god" I say standing up grabbing the blanket. I go up to the room to see her sleeping I get into the bed and wrap her arms around my waist and fall asleep smelling her wonderful scent

Y/N P.O.V.

I wake up to see dabi next to me with his arms around my waist. I get up and leave going to the kitchen i see shigaraki standing aiganst the counter watching my everymove "take a picture it'll last longer" i say staring at him "maybe i will" he says stepping closer to me and grabbing my arm i try to look away but he grabs my chin forcing me to look at him he kisses me and leaves. i stand there shocked and flustered when dabi walks in "what's wrong princess you look like you've seen a ghost" he says standing right behind me. "oh um.. nothing" i say blowing it off Dabi has a questioning look but chooses not to continue asking. He picks me up and sets me on the kitchen counter he begins rubbing my inner thighs going up near my pussy and stopping. "fuck i want him so bad" i think to myself; i get up and go to the bathroom ignoring my thoughts when i step into the bathroom i immeadialty feel something unsettling but i don't quite know what it is. I wash my face hoping to get rid of this feeling I lean over to rinse my face when i feel someone grab me. He shoves me against the wall pinning my arms above my head "w-what are you doing shigaraki?" I say looking into his red eyes they're filled with lust. he smashes his lips into mine slipping his tounge in fighting for domance with mine: of course I lost. our lips separate as we catch our breathe "now that dabi isn't here i can finally get you all to myself" he says slipping his hand up my shirt and pulling it off exposing my body i had dabis shirt on with a pair of panties and my bra that was it shigaraki looks at my body in my bra and panties. He blushes not looking away from every little curve on my body. he puts his hands on my hips tracing my body all the way down to my ankles then back up he begins feeling my inner thighs all the way up till he reaches my pussy he slowly begins taking them off and pulling me into the bathtub he begins to rub my clit slowly then fast and slow again i arch my back and let out a moan he puts his other hand on my mouth "shh we don't want dabi to hear do we" I see the shower curtain open I look over to see Dabi standing there looking at us "you're right we wouldn't"

He pulls me out of the bathtub and pulls me into his room shigaraki follows they both laugh seeing my shock. Dabi throws me onto the bed and gets on top of me burning my sides while he handcuffs one of my wrists to the bed I try to move the other but this makes him more angry grabbing my wrist and burning it while sliding it into the handcuffs. he fully slides off my panties as shigaraki watches every inch of my body as dabi traces his hands down my chest to my ankles. he begins moving his hands back up my thighs shoving his fingers into my pussy i let out a moan and grip the bed sheets "ah ah ah no moaning yet" he says moving his fingers inside me. he move his fingers hitting my soft spot I arch my back again trying not to moan. I feel dabi's finger begin pulling out as he traces your body up to your boobs sqeezing them I feel his hands heat up as he massages the left one he pulls off my bra and begins kissing my chest he slowly works his way back down and begins licking in my pussy. I can't hold back my moans any longer and moan quietly "what was that mouse I couldn't here you" dabi says getting off me. he pulls something out of the drawer and hands it to shigaraki they both walk over to me and I can see what he has now it's a vibrator. Shigarki turns it on and puts it inside me at a low speed they both leave the room leaving me there while slowly increasing the speed.

my friend requested this plot twist in a chapter and I hope you all like it!!!!