SBI School AU (pt1)

Basic info:

•Phil, Techno, Tommy and Wilbur are all biological children of the same set of parents.

•The four of them don't look related at all, with Phil and Tommy being the closest in looks.

•Their parents named them as follows:
    -Philza Minecraft Watson
    -Wilbur Soot Watson
    -Techno Blade Watson
    -Tomathy Innit Watson

•Phil is the eldest, being older than Wilbur by 7 years, 8 for Techno, and 10 for Tommy

•Techno was born precisely 364 days 23 hours and 58 minutes after Wilbur and he uses that to make twin jokes where Techno is the older one 'by two minutes'

•The Techno/Wilbur birthday is on June 1st, Tommy's is on April 9th and Phil's is on March 1st

•Both Techno and Tommy have skipped a grade though Wilbur decided he didn't want to (the skipped grade made the twin jokes ramp up in frequency)

•Tommy mostly skipped a grade so he could be in the same grade as Tubbo (and so he could be like his 'big brother Tech')

•All four of the Watson family are  neurodivergent in some way. They all have their struggles with these and make their ways through them together.
    Phil-PTSD (from seeing their parents die) and social anxiety
    Techno-ADHD and general anxiety disorder
    Wilbur-Autistic
    Tommy-ADHD

•Kristin is Phil's girlfriend (fiancée?) and the entire family adores her. The younger three view her as the older sister they never had (and have threatened Phil to make her happy). Phil treats her as a goddess and she adores him and the rest of the family in return. (Not an exchange, they all just really care bout each other)