♡︎ 𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀𝙎 ♡︎

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀ 𝗩𝗜𝗣 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀

-sodasangel
M4RKTUANZ
-skinnyIove
orionsktulu
mikaelsexuality
-mcflys
robbsrose
AmaazingGiirl
criminalthings
blondedvogue
perchlorthylene
clintshearingaid
riveroses
oscarsisaac
hothskies
NATASHA-BARNES
carrieonwaywardson
potterscrow
cupiddays
-SWEETSEAVEY
stacypgwen
maeveonmars
bluepeeps_
-Goddesz
ikilledsparkytoo
c0ldhe4rtz
-COVEN-
min-erva
ssoftlytearz
-newtstilinski
luvrvinyls

( 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱. 𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀. )

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀ 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀

𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘆

DISCORD ROLEPLAYS ONLY FROM NOW ON

˚ ˚    𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦˚ ˚   

I. I decided to revamp my book for many reasons but one of them has to do with many from my former book skipping the rules/not following them and I was way too nice about it so I'm deciding now I need to be a lot more strict than before. I would like a roleplay example to see if we are a good fit, it's nothing personal if I don't accept you, it's just that I prefer someone who is descriptive like me or someone who isn't but still writes enough for me to reply to. I won't accept any one-liners, no two-liners, a sentence type of reply. I prefer 10-20+ sentences, though try your best if you're not used to it or have a learning disability. So do I but muting me over saying to try your best is immature. Start out small if you have to, as long as you have enough for me to reply to because I need something to reply to or else the roleplay is going to end very quickly. what is your time zone?

II. I know I haven't been active a lot and the roleplays I have I haven't replied to yet, though I'm going to do so for those still interested and I understand if you're not. I'm only putting this here to let everyone know I have good days and bad days due to my depression and something was going on in my life that gave me more bad days than good. I don't like to share what goes on with me but I owe it to you guys an explanation and I want people to know why I struggle at times with role-playing, of why it takes me forever and I have been trying to work on that with making sure to get better again, by putting my mental health first. It's why I'm going to start out small, I'm going to reply to those I'm already roleplaying with first and then move on to the new roleplays to reply to. It may not take a few hours for me to reply, maybe a few days or so, maybe a week depending on how I'm feeling so If you're not okay with waiting, that's fine but please don't join only to spam me and pressure me into replying daily nonstop because rushing me does not help at all. though you wouldn't have to anyway because I like talking outside of the rp about anything, not just talking about plots and ideas but other stuff as well. what is your favorite fandom?

III. I don't mind triggers in backstories or during roleplaying, as long as you put it at the top to let me know because I will do the same in return but I'll also respect everyone's triggers as well. though the one thing I won't allow is rape/sexual assault to be written out. It's fine if it's mentioned in their backstory but that's about it, it could be mentioned but we will not roleplay it happening. what are your triggers?

IV. please no mary sues/gary stus, no one is perfect, everyone has flaws and not everyone is going to be your oc's friend. not only that but don't be disrespectful by trying to steal my love interest, you think you are being sneaky but you are not. don't write it as every guy character is in love with your oc, it's totally unrealistic. I will reject you instantly and I will tell you exactly why is because of your oc. as for stealing my love interest, I'm not even going to bother to explain and delete our chain altogether because I'm sick of people like that. what is your favorite song at the moment?

V. I will not accept oc's who are underage and their love interest is over eighteen. If your love interest is thirty, make them the same age, stop acting like older women are disgusting because one day you are going to be thirty. stop turning canon characters into pedophiles.

VI. please don't ask me for my love interest if I only have one for a fandom because I won't be changing it no matter what and if you do, I'll just ignore you. some fandoms I have two love interests, basically a poly ship but if you are not okay with it, the first character listed is the one I'm going with, so don't try to be sneaky about it, thinking 'oh I can have this character then' because you wouldn't. that will always be my love interest if I'm not doing poly, the main one, the endgame for my oc basically. what is your favorite character?

VII. I'm in no mood for drama and bullying of any sort, and I'll just add you to the blacklist if you do so, along with mute you if you deserve it. homophobic, transphobic, racist assholes, I won't accept any of your bullshit and if you are one or all, if you're against lgbt, get the fuck off my book because there is no way I'm roleplaying with you. what would you like to be called and what is your pronouns? you can call me dominique, my friends call me domi and my pronouns are she/her.

VIII. you will be the one starting the roleplay, so please don't ask me to, I wouldn't ask you to if I go to your book to roleplay. also don't use that excuse "I'll start for your love interest once I know what your oc is doing", it's just annoying especially when we are talking about scenarios to begin with. play my love interest and I'll play yours, simple as that, it's only fair after all.

IX. I'm sorry but I'm not comfortable with roleplaying smut with anyone but my best friends, which isn't a lot to begin with, we hardly do. I rather for us to fade to black instead, to afterwards. but if I do rp it, we have to be really close and if we are not, please don't ask. you also have to be 18+ and I'll know if you're lying. If we do though, it's only on discord, we will move the rp over to there because I'm not losing my book over it.

X. please don't forget and make sure to censor cursing because I don't want to lose my book despite it being mature it wouldn't stop wattpad. unless we are roleplaying on discord, then we don't have to worry about that. If you would like to rp on discord instead, just let me know.

this will be updated if I think of anything else.