( 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 )

( 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵  -sodasangel , 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝘀𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗲'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱. )

𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗬𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗖𝗞, hating the smell of shrimp as he threw the ones he deveined into the bucket filled with cold water. His father was rambling on about him doing it wrong, of not focusing, which he wasn't, his thoughts elsewhere when his friends shown up, hearing the small boat approaching as he looked up, not at all surprised, dropping the knife he was using and wiped his hands against his shorts, looking out of the corner of his eye at his father, a sour look on his Pops face, him already knowing what was about to happen. Though didn't mean he wasn't going to say something about it anyway. It was only JJ and John B so far, the girls not with them as of yet and he knew already how he was going to give in, how he was going to jump on the HMS Pogue, throw out an apology like usual, of how he'll be back later to help out and that's exactly what he did, giving in as John B shouted out, "Come on, Bubba!" as JJ try to charmed, and fail miserably at it, Pope's father. Which never works. "Oh no, nuh-uh, get back here boy, you gonna finish up this-" "Later Pops, I promise!" He called out, an apologetic look upon his face as the boat started to move along, John B driving it as JJ thrown an arm around his friend, a mischievous smile upon his face, though he probably thought it looked innocent, which was far from the case. After all, JJ wasn't innocent, not one bit as he shook his head in amusement. "Don't worry sir, we'll bring him back in one piece!" causing him to shove his blonde-haired friend off of him, quickly shouting toward his father, when he still can. "He's joking, I'll see you later!" As the grumbling, annoyed older Heyward shook his head, going back to deveining the shrimp by himself. He was glad, to be with his friends, to relax, he needed it, especially since his stalker was finally gone, forced by her parents to move so she wouldn't end up in a jail cell. Him and the rest of the Pogues were relieved over that, Saoirse herself was about ready to punch the blonde-haired girl but thankfully she had JJ, the only one to be honest, that could calm her down from getting herself in any sort of trouble. But that wasn't always the case when they both are mad at someone who messes with someone they care about, both incredibly loyal and that's when you cannot stop them, those two teaming up together to destroy someone that deserves it.