Fight..?

Leo: MARCUS?!

Liz: Who?!-

Marcus: Get off of him, you snake!!

Leo: Marcus, why are you here?-

Marcus: I was taking a walk..- It doesn't matter, I just saw her attack you and kiss you and I had to help you!!

Liz: Oh I see. Your name is Marcus.

Marcus: Yeah, that's my name, b****.

Leo: What is going on..?

Liz: You're a little f@g, you're a f@g for Leo!!

Marcus: ...

Leo: Huh?

Liz: You're filthy, you're a boy, in love with a boy!!

Marcus: T-that's not filthy!! 

Liz: Worst part is... I don't think you are a boy- You look like a girl. I think you're a fake boy.

Marcus: *starts to tear up* S-stop!!

Leo: Liz. That's enough.

*Leo grabs Marcus around the waist and quickly pulls him behind him, as in a protective position, seeming as to tell Liz to back off. He gave her the cold stare with his icy blue eyes*

Leo: He is a boy, you can't say that about people-

Liz: Oh come on, Leo, we literally just kissed, I bet you liked it~ don't take this tr*nny's side!!

Marcus: *small whimpering* 

Leo: I thought you where better- Why would you judge someone based on who they know they are, even if they where born into the wrong body. Or who they love? It's not a choice, just like I didn't choose to have a terrible dad!!

Liz: We have enough freaks in this world already.

Leo: Wow.

Liz: Don't tell me you're a dirty f@g, too, to think I had respect for you, or even loved you, Leo, you're stupid. Idiotic. I hope you rot in your house; maybe your father will hit you again, call me when it happens, I'd like to laugh at your face when it does.

*It seemed as though Marcus had finally snapped at those last sentences for he leaped out from behind Leo and punched Liz straight in the face. She fell to the floor, you could tell she had a nosebleed. She was clutching the sand and tears where streaming down her face, you could tell she was heartbroken and scared. Leo was starting to pity her; he had a lot of empathy. He grabbed Marcus' shoulder and pulled him away from Liz.*

Leo: Please.. let's walk home..-

Marcus: No.

Leo: What?-

Marcus: I brought my bicycle. I have to go.

*Marcus' face was dark and shadowed, something was obviously wrong. Tears where still starting to pool in his eyes, Leo was astonished. Usually Marcus would say yes to something like this, something must be really wrong..*

Leo: I guess I'll just walk home myself, then..-

[Marcus]

*Marcus ran to hop on his bike, tears had started streaming down his face as he hopped onto the feet powered vehicle. He peddled as fast as he could, thoughts streaming through his head.*

"Leo hates you now"

"You'll always be a girl"

"Stop trying to be a boy"

"You're a fake"

"Don't ever see Leo again"

"Leo wants you dead"

"Filthy F@ggot." 

"You'll always be Marie, never Marcus"

*Marcus tried to block out the feelings, he was a boy!! Leo was his best friend, he wouldn't hate him over something as silly as this, right? There had never been something as big and dramatic as this before in their history of knowing each other, it was shell-shocking!!*

[Leo]

*Leo was walking home, he was still replaying the events of tonight in his head over and over again, what had even happened? Was Marcus mad? Did he do something wrong? This was the first time he had left him wondering.. 

'Will our relationship ever be the same?'

No, it would have to be the same!! Right? They had been best friends forever!! This couldn't be the end, nothing should be able to stop their friendship- It was a bond more powerful than anything. But if that where so; why did it feel like their friendship was over..?*

[Marcus]

*Marcus arrived home, it was sorta late. He didn't care to check the time- It was meaningless to him at the moment, he flopped down on his bed and opened his school chrome book which had been left out, laying on his mattress, plugged to the nearest charging port.*

*He opened up social media to see what was happening on there. He first decided to check Instagram for any pride flag sale updates, it was a thing going around, recently. Leo's mom had posted..- She posted a full body picture of her and Leo's dad. Marcus had seen enough of her photos vs. how her relationship is in real life to know how fake her smile is. He also noticed the bruise on her leg- It was obvious she didn't get that from tripping or something. It was man made.*

*Marcus couldn't believe that some people would even dare hit other people, it was like some humans had no morals. Not a single one; Marcus was disappointed in humanity, at this point in his life. Things just keep getting worse for those around him, and he hated that.*

*The worst part to him was that he couldn't stop it, no matter what, there was gonna be abusive people out there in the big world, it was something simply beyond control for anyone. Marcus tried not to dwell on the fact that in this huge, vast planet, he was basically useless... nothing he did had or caused an impact. He hoped one day that would change. He wanted to make a difference!! But the world didn't want him to make a difference... that's how it is, sometimes..- Slowly, his mind drifted back to his least favorite topic at the moment... Leo...*

[Leo]

*Leo finally arrived home, it took awhile considering he had to walk. When he got home, he practically flew to his room, like a bird to its mom during feeding time. He sat in silence, thinking, the same question kept appearing in his head. As if refusing to leave...*

'Are we even still best friends?'

To be Continued...

[CHAPTER 9 COMPLETED]

Congrats on getting this far!!

That's so amazing >:^

See you in the next chapter (if you want<3)