Attention

Kim Taehyung is well-known in his school, not just because of his looks but  mainly because he dated Park Jimin before.

Whose Park Jimin? Yeah, he is the school's current fuck boy, both in attitude and in bed. Everyone is scared to even stand up in front of Jimin and his friends. You asked why? It's because they basically rule the school. Aside from being sons of influential families, the Park, Min, Jeon, Jung, they also had shares in the school. So, no one dared to messed up with them.

Kim Taehyung however is an exception. As much as he hates the idea, his family and their families are long time friends. So basically, he mostly sees them either inside the school or out.

So back to the main point.
Taehyung and Jimin indeed dated before... And the reason for their break up is because Taehyung accidentally saw Jimin fucking a girl in Jimin's bedroom.

And its been a year since that harsh break up happened. It was the worst year for Taehyung since, he was deeply in love with Jimin.

But, currently he finally understood that part. He was just exhausted of the olders behaviour, especially whenever Taehyung tried to get into another relationship, Jimin would suddenly appears out of nowhere scaring the guys away or either, he would act as if they are still in a relationship. Like one time, when Taehyung was confess by Hyunbin the most popular jock in the soccer team of their school in front of everyone.

Although, Taehyung like him as a friend but he never like him in a romantic way, so he was supposed to reject Hyunbin in a nicest way, when suddenly Jimin appears in front of them, grab Taehyung's collar and kissed him aggressively. Of course everyone was stunned after that scenario, others were squealing and shouting, as Hyunbin run away crying, while Jimin's friends, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok were laughing.

*flashback*

"Are you an crazy?! Park Jimin?!"

Taehyung shouted, after that long heated kiss between Jimin and him infront of everyone. Taehyung didn't even flinched after that happened. Honestly he was only concern about that guy, he was probably shocked after seeing that... And Taehyung knows that well how it hurts...

"What?! Why?! You like that guy?! Huh?! You want him that badly?!"
To which Jimin replied with shouts also, with a hint of irritation

Taehyung breath out and calmly said...

"I was going to reject him properly until you fucking interrupted."

"You think I would like someone so easily?! You know me Jimin more than anyone else?!" After saying those words Taehyung walk out from the scene leaving Jimin behind.

Jimin curse thousand times that day, as he fuck up again. Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok came near him as they patted Jimin's back for him to relaxed...

"You know, that was an awesome scene. Well done in fucking that up Jimin" Yoongi snickers after saying those words...

"We told you too wait you idiot. Tsk Tsk Tsk. You and you're impulsiveness" Hoseok turning his head from side to side

"Keep it up hyung" Jungkook laughing his ass off

"Shut up" is the only word Jimin muttered

*end of flashback*

That went on the whole year. So Taehyung half way gave up the part on being in a relationship, since his sure Jimin would suddenly appear and ruin it... He sometimes thinks its unfair, as he saw Jimin almost everyday, fucking someone in every corner of his eyes...😑

Why can't he have a relationship for once? He asked... But that will soon change, as his going to transfer school after this year. His performance in school is too incredible that many international school offered him scholarship. Although, Taehyung's family is filthy rich he doesn't buy much nor let them spoil him. As for his tuition, Taehyung just applied for scholarship, its much less expensive that way... And his parents just let him do the things he likes without pressure...