Don't Go

A/n: Hi! My dearest humans! Happy New Year! A new update so far, this is the longest story I made. So watch your eyes out cause I don't want you to cry, just kidding.😂

By the way, I'm dedicating this story to Fan_girl_1029. Thank you for reading my stories and voting love lots🥰☺️. And for JiminbeLongstoTae, you're awesome! The best of all! Thank you for reading my stories and for your comments, you made my day, love lots🥰💜

Borahae everyone! Stay tuned as always, cause I'll keep on updating. Love you guys🥰🌸😉🤭

-ruri

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

—🌸—

Park Jimin rule their school, due to his mischief, masculinity, flirtious attitude, sporty type, social butterfly and to top it all, intelligence. He ace all of those things in just a year, and was known by other schools. Not only that, Jimin was called the "Epitome of beauty and brains". Jimin was indeed beautiful in the eyes of  all gender.

All things are clear to Jimin

However, Jimin didn't understand that one feeling he felt the first time he saw the transferee Kim Taehyung during junior high-school.

And he wanted to tease the guy forever

—🌸—

It all started with a piece of paper written by Jimin which was "Park Jimin's Property", as he run towards Kim Taehyung slapping his back and place the paper, giving the younger a smirk while shouting,

"Hey! Kim! You got something on your back!"

Kim Taehyung immediately asked his best friend to get it, and he read it in mind, as he looked back at Jimin, giving him a glare, while the older was still smirking and turn around feeling victorious.

Taehyung thought, that moment will cease to exist, however to his dismay it continued.

All through junior high, him and his belongings were labelled "Park Jimin's Property". He fought back for it, but eventually Taehyung gave up, since Jimin was so persistent.

And with that, Taehyung was known to be Park Jimin's Property, which made Taehyung hated him to the bone, but somehow was a bit relief, since he won't be the object of bullying, unlike his previous school. In fact Taehyung was avoided by others, some were jealous of him though for caughting Jimin's attention, some just doesn't care.

Taehyung just huff silently of relief knowing he won't be experiencing those horrible things again. He can bear Jimin's teasing and pranks that aren't harmful.

However, little did Taehyung know, those things aren't hidden to Jimin. Jimin knows Taehyung's history in his previous school. He did some research and personally asked Taehyung's best friend and cousin Kim Seokjin.

—🌸—

Even until graduating Junior High and Senior High, Taehyung remained Jimin's Property, and by that time Taehyung was already immune to Jimin's teasing

But those things change the moment they enter the university.

Taehyung and Jimin still goes to the same university, but due to their different and busy schedules, they rarely see each other.

To which made Taehyung sigh a relief and focus on his course major Fine Arts

Jimin on the other hand was also focus on his course major in Performing Arts, as well as socialzing like going parties, and dating. Jimin is known to swept everyone's feet by just staring at them with those dazzling eyes. Well, Jimin dated lots already since junior high, its no surprise if he dated now that he's a university student.