Nice place

!!TW!! mentions of eating disorder and self harm

"Y/n, time to wake up. We're here" I heard Will say while shaking me.

I turned away from him, hoping to fall asleep again. "Go away. Your not my mum. You can't tell me what to do." I said to him. I mean I wasn't wrong. I then heard him talk to someone. Oh shit.

"Y/n. Get out of Will's car before I drag you out." The tired yet pissed off voice told me. this asshole hasn't seen me in two years and thinks he can boss me around.

"How about you fuck off?" I said quietly but he must of still heard because all of a sudden I felt a grab on my arm. Then the incident from the train station came back into my head.
"Get the fuck off me!" I shouted. almost immediately he let go with a shocked expression plastered on his face.

I jumped out the car and walked over to Will "Y/n. I'm sorry." George said, quietly. "Let's just get your stuff inside."
Will then opened the boot and helped me get my bags. George then walked me to his apartment, Will following behind us. "So as you know," George started. "I have a roommate. Don't worry though he's really nice." He continued.

"Do I get to know his name or is he anonymous like you?" I asked sarcastically

George looked back at me, while I had a big grin on my face, "Funny. But his names Alex" He told me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In no time we got to the door. George knocked I was confused why at first, but almost like he read my mind.

"The door has an automatic lock and I forgot my keys." He chuckled.
we waited a few seconds but no one answered the door. Will then knocked on the door. again we waited about a minuet, still no answer. "I'll give him a call," George said pulling his phone out his pocket.

"No need." I said to George.
I then walked in front of the door and banged my fist on the door. "LET US IN!" I shouted. A few seconds later we heard someone run over to the door. He sighed in relief, probably looked through the peep hole to see who it was.

The door opened and a man with very short hair, bleached, blue eyes and a hoodie that said 'Internet Gaylord' looked at us half terrified, half annoyed. "What the fuck George?" he said, looking at my brother.

"Don't look at me," He said brushing past Alex.
Alex then looked at Will, whose head shook, and also walked past him with my bags in hand.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." I said looking at the ground.

He then laughed a bit. "You don't need to be sorry. Only them two have to be."

"Ok, anyway I'm Y/n," I said to who I believed to be Alex.

"I'm Alex. Nice to meet you," I then shook his hand and smiled.

"God. Y/n? Why is your bag so heavy?" George grunted, trying to carry my bag.

"Just stuff. If you tell me where my room is I'll take it through." I responded.

Alex then pointed to a room across from him, "That's the guest room so just head through there." He told me, smiling.
I walked over to the room and opened the door. There was a double bed to the left of the door with a wardrobe across from it with lots of wall space for posters. On the right side of the room, it was just lots of space, good spot to put my setup. And on the wall of that space, was a ceiling to floor window, which I loved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After putting all my stuff on the walls and all my clothes in the wardrobe, I was almost done setting my computer up and thought I could take a break. I headed to the kitchen to get some water.

"You alright lass?" Will asked me. I looked over to where the voice came from. He was sat in the living room with George but no Alex.

After a few seconds I responded, "Yeah just got a bit of a dry throat." I smiled and walked over to them. I sat next to George and just stayed there for a while not talking.

"Oh shit," I heard George say all of a sudden. "I need to make you some food for dinner don't I?" He said.
As soon as I heard him say them words, a shiver went down my spine. I know that if I eat I'll just end up throwing it up.

"No I'll be fine, I had food on the train." I lied. I didn't want to, especially not to my brother but I really didn't want to tell him. Not just yet.

He looked at me with a confused expression, "But that was about 7 hours ago."

I was silent for a second ,thinking of an excuse, "I'm really tired anyway. I'll be fine, don't worry." I finally said.

"Alright then, if you're sure then. I'll let you go to bed," He then got up and gave me a hug. Will then also got up and also gave me a hug.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked

"the door at the end of the hall." George told me smiling.
I headed there and got ready for bed. Brushed my teeth, washed my face and then headed back to my room. I all of a sudden had an idea for a poem. So I got out my book and wrote it.

When I was 6
My favourite colour was blue
I used my crayon for the
ocean
sky and
everything else

So now as I trace my fingers over my wrists
I wonder why my favourite colour changed to red.

I then put my book under my pillow and changed into my pyjamas. I then heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I shouted slightly making sure they heard me. It was Alex.

He walked in ,"Just woke up, thought I'd say goodnight before you went to bed." I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Have a good night Alex." I said to him as he left my room.

"You too Y/n." He responded and shut the door behind him.
I walked over to my bed and laid down. I then put my headphones on and a video I'd seen thousands of times times to sleep to.

this was going to be fun